Love

Connie opened her front door to find bouquets of red roses all of the hall way.
She weaved her way around them and into the living room where Jacob was stood holding two glasses of red wine.
The lights were down low but the room was lit up by a log of candles.
"Jacob? What's all of this?" She asked him as she dropped her back onto the floor.
"I just want to show you how much I love you" Jacob said then he put the wine on then table, he took her hand and led her over to the couch.
He handed her a glass of wine which she took a sip of before placing it back down on the table.
"I love you sweetcheeks" he said softly.
"I love you too Jay" Connie replied before he lent in to kiss her gently.

Connie kissed him back, wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed him backwards so he was lying down then fell forward on top of him.
Connie pulled back and smiled at Jacob who wrapped his arms around her waist.
"There was another reason for all of this" Jacob said.
"What?" Connie asked him.
"Well you invited me over and decided now was my chance to do something I've been wanting to do since the moment I met you" he replied as he helped her up off him.
He reached into his pocket then bent down infront of her taking out a little black box.
Connie began to tear up as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"You're honestly the most beautiful woman I've ever met and I can't imagine my life without you. I'm completely in love with you Connie, will you marry me?" He asked her.
"Of course I'll marry you Jacob, I love you too" Connie replied as she wrapped her arms around him.
Jacob smiled then kissed her before sliding the ring onto her finger.
"It's beautiful Jay, it's perfect" she said with tears in her eyes.
"Just like you baby" Jacob told her before leaning in and gently kissing her again.
"Would you like to go upstairs?" he asked her hopefully.
"Actually Jacob I asked you to come over for a reason, I need to talk to you" Connie replied.

"Is something wrong?" Jacob asked,
Connie took his hand in hers, "no, everything's perfect actually. You're going to be a dad" she said as she placed his hand on her stomach.
"Really? We are having a baby?" he said.
"Yes we are, how do you feel about that?" Connie asked him.
Jacob pushed his lips on to hers and kissed her passionately, "does that answer your question?" he panted as he pulled away.
"Yes it does" Connie said with a smile.
He dipped his head and kissed her stomach, "I love you baby" he whispered.
"I'm sure him or her loves you too, and I know i'd love you even more if you're still up for taking me upstairs" Connie said.
Jacob grinned then picked her up and carried her upstairs kissing her all the way.