S

S - Sex

"Good morning sweetcheeks" Jacob said as Connie walked into the kitchen.
"Good morning muscles" Connie said as she sat down on one of the stools at the breakfast island.
"Want some breakfast?" He asked.
"Only if it's you" Connie replied seductivly.
"Mmm I'm up for that Mrs B" Jacob said as he got closer to her.
She wrapped her arms around his neck then he picked her up and placed her on the breakfast bar.
Jacob undid Connie's robe then let is fall off behind her leaving her just in her underwear.
Connie then pushed down his tracksuit bottoms and let them fall to the floor then he stepped out of them and climbed up with her before removing her underwear.

They kissed passionately then Jacob slid into Connie causing them both to moan in pleasure.
"Aaaah Jacob" Connie groaned throwing her head back.
Jacob began to thrust in and out of her slowly whilst biting her neck.
"Harder" Connie panted to which Jacob complied and started to pound into her quickly.
"Connie" Jacob moaned as she tightened around him taking all of his length.
"Fuck, aaah" Connie groaned before she reached her climax and came, closely followed by Jacob coming inside of her.

"I think I need to clean this table" Connie panted as she and Jacob laid down down on the breakfast bar with only her robe covering them.
"Mmm, that might be any idea" Jacob replied then he pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"I can't believe we eat on here" Connie said laughing slightly.
"Ah I think this is better use of it if I'm honest" Jacob replied with a grin.
"True, but I'm still going to clean it for when Grace is home from school, she's not doing her homework where we have sex" Connie told him.
"Yeah that would be a bit weird" Jacob agreed.

"We should probably move" Connie suggested.
"What if I'm not done with this breakfast sex?" Jacob asked.
"Oh aren't you staff nurse master?" Connie asked him.
"No I'm not, now what do we do about that?" Jacob said.
Connie smirked then pried herself from his grasp before climbing ontop of him and lowering herself into his erection.
They both moaned as Connie rose up and down repeatedly, getting faster as she went, until they both came together.

"Jacob?" Connie said as she laid on his chest drawing patterns with her finger.
"Yeah babe?" He asked.
"I'm pregnant" Connie said simply.
"Really?" Jacob asked slightly shocked.
"Yes, how do you feel about that?" Connie asked.
"Does this answer your question?" Jacob asked before kissing her gently.
Connie smiled when he pulled away, "I love you" she said softly.
"I love you too, both of you" Jacob replied as he placed his hand on her still flat stomach.