Swimming

It was Max's birthday so Zoe had rented out a hotel then invited all of the staff.
Max, Noel, Big Mac, Cal, Iain and Lofty were having a game of pool inside by the bar whilst Zoe, Connie, Rita, Robyn, Louise, Lily, Jack, Dylan, Ethan, Jacob and Charlie where all lying on sun loungers around the pool reading and chatting to each other.
"You're in my sun" Connie growled at Jacob who was stood in front of her sun lounger.
"You're going to have to move me then Sweetcheeks" Jacob told her.
Connie sighed then threw her book down before standing up in front of Jacob who was looking her up and down whilst smirking.
She was wearing a black tie back bikini encrusted with sequins, her hair flowing neatly down her back in curls and her hands on her hips as she glared at him.

"Move" she said.
"No, sorry Queen Bee, can't do that" Jacob said then he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.
"Jacob put me down!" Connie squealed as everyone else began to laugh at them.
He edged closer to the pool and Connie knew what was going to happen, there was no way she could fight it so she held her nose, closed her eyes and screamed as he threw her into the water.
She resurfaced as everyone was laughing but then began to splash about and struggle, "Jacob I can't swim!" she screamed.

Instantly Jacob dived into the water with her and went to grab her but she quickly swam away.
"I thought you couldn't swim!" he said.
"I lied, if I was going in then so were you" she said as she swam to the other end.
"I'm gonna get you for that Beauchamp!" he shouted as he swam after her.
Jacob's arms went around Connie's waist as he pulled her closer then without warning he dunked her under the water.
"Jacob!" Connie screamed as she came back up.
"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you" he whispered in her ear, she was completely unaware that his hands were snaking around her back and untying her bikini.

Jacob looked into Connie's eyes as she lent in and kissed him gently before pulling apart hoping he approved.
Quickly he kissed her again and she wrapped her arms around his neck as her tongue parted his lips.
Connie's top fell forward into the water and Jacob moved his hands to cup her breasts which he began to massage as she wrapped her legs around his waist without breaking the kiss.
"Oh my god guys look!" Robyn hissed alerting Zoe, Louise, Jack, Dylan and Rita.
"Jesus! I know they flirt but I'd never expected that to happen!" Rita said.
"Err where have the strings of her bikini gone?" Louise asked.
"Really? In public, he took her bikini off in public" Dylan said.

"Hey guys what's going on, oh my god" Max said as he walked outside to the pool with the rest of the guys.
"Woah! What did we miss?" Iain asked.
"He threw her in a pool, that was all it took" Jack said.
"How is she intending to get her top back without everyone seeing her tits? Neither of them can go and get it, it's floating away" Max pointed out.
"Time for some fun I think" Cal said then he took his shirt off over his head and climbed into the water, took the top then climbed back out.
"Hey Connie are you missing something?" Zoe shouted over.

Connie and Jacob pulled apart then she pressed her body closer to his in an attempt to cover herself as she looked over his shoulder.
She spotted Cal holding her bikini then looked down then back up at Jacob in horror, "Jacob! I need that!" she hissed.
"Seriously? You've only just noticed?" he laughed at her.
"I was a bit distracted, what am I supposed to do now?" she asked.
"I'll get it and bring it to you" Jacob said but she glared at him.
"You can't leave me here, you're the only thing that's stopping them from seeing my boobs!" Connie told him.
"Alright, Cal mate chuck that over here will ya?" he shouted.

Everyone started laughing then Cal eventually chucked the top back over then Connie placed it over her breasts before Jacob turned her around and tied it.
"Thank you" she said before quickly kissing his lips.
"You can show me how grateful you really are later if you want" he grinned at her.
"Hmm I might take you up on that offer Mr Masters but for now, please stay out of my sun" Connie said as they swam over to the side and climbed out.
"I'll just sit with you instead if that's ok" he said.
Connie nodded as he sat down on the lounger then she sat down on his knee.
"Seriously you two, no explanation?" Rita said.
"I love him, there's nothing to explain so if you don't mind" Connie said as she curled into Jacob's chest.
"I love you too babe" he said as he kissed the top of her head.