Wait

Connie woke up and rolled over to find Jacob gone.
She looked at the clock, 3:57.
"Shh, go back to sleep for daddy" she heard through the baby monitor.
Smiling, she got up out of bed then wrapped her robe around her before walking across the landing to the nursery.
Connie lent against the door frame watching as Jacob rocked their son from side to side in an attempt to get him back to sleep.
She stood there unnoticed for five minutes or so until Jacob put Ben back down in his crib then walked over to him and wrapped her arm around him as she lent against his shoulder.

"He's beautiful isn't he?" she whispered.
"Just like his mummy" Jacob said quietly as he hugged Connie gently.
"You should of woke me, you've already been up with him" she said.
"It's ok, you needed to sleep. Plus I like spending time with him" he replied.
"I love you Jay" she whispered.
"I love you too baby" Jacob said before kissing the top of her head.
"I could watch him sleep for hours, he's so peaceful. Look he's smiling" she said.
Ben began to squirm and let out a little yawn causing Connie to giggle.
"I can't believe he's six weeks already, it seems like only yesterday we found out you were pregnant" Jacob said.
"I know, it's amazing" she said.

Ben let out a small whimper and Jacob looked down at Connie smiling, "looks like he wasn't asleep" he said as Ben's eyes fluttered open.
Connie picked him up as he began to cry then rocked him gently from side to side.
"Shh mummy's here" she soothed.
"Do you think he's hungry?" Jacob asked.
"Maybe, I'll see" Connie said then she walked over to couch and sat down.
Jacob sat down next to her and took Ben whilst she undid her robe and lifted up her top then he handed him back.
Connie wrapped a blanket around him and held him closer then instantly he latched on.
"Definetly hungry" She giggled.
"Clearly, he's going to have to share them soon though. It's been six weeks now so really when ever you're ready" Jacob pointed out.

Connie smiled up at him, "he should be done soon and we are already awake, so if you aren't too tired" she said.
"Oh I'm very much awake" he replied as he winked at Connie.
He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she moved closer to him as Ben continued to feed for another ten minutes.
He finished and fell asleep in Connie's arms then she handed him up Jacob who placed him down in his crib.
They stood together watching him for a few minutes making sure he was asleep then Jacob took Connie's hand and led her back to their bedroom.
"Are you sure you're ready?" he asked her.
"Positive" she replied before kissing him gently.

Jacob responded to the kiss then pushed her robe down off her shoulders to the floor as she ran her hands own his already bare chest.
He pushed her shorts down her legs then lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.
"I love you" she moaned against his mouth.
"I love you too" he replied as he climbed on to the bed with her in his arms.
They seperate then she pulled her top over her head as he pulled down his tracksuit bottoms.
"Excited as we Mr Masters?" Connie smirked as she saw his erection.
"What makes you think that Mrs Masters?" he asked whilst pulling her thong down her legs leaving them both naked.
"Oh nothing" she replied.

Jacob slipped his hand inbetween her legs and began to rub her clit gently, arousing her and causing her to moan quietly.
He could feel her becoming wetter so removed his hand.
He took a box of condoms from the draw and put one on then lined himself up against her.
"If you need me to stop I will, I don't want to hurt you" he said.
Connie nodded then kissed him one more time then slowly he pushed the first few inches inside of her.
"Aaaah" she moaned as she arched her back.
"Ok?" Jacob asked.
"Yes, aaah I need more Jacob" she said.
He pushed himself further inside of her and began to massage her breasts.
"Oh, aah God" she panted as he began to thrust in and out of her.
Jacob moaned as they moved rhythmically together picking up the pace.
Connie tightened around him and with one final thrust she orgasmed as he came into the condom.

He pulled out then disposed of the condom in the bin before wrapping his arms around Connie.
She laid her head on his chest smiling whilst he pulled the covers over them.
"Definetly worth the wait" she said.
"Definetly" he agreed.
"Sleep now?" she suggested.
"Yeah, good night baby" he said.
"Good night muscles" she replied as she snuggled into him and they both closed their eyes.