P

P - Party

All the staff were dressed up in their best outfits drinking and dancing to the music of the bar that Connie had hired for their Christmas party.
"Champagne sweetcheeks?" Jacob asked Connie as he offered her a glass.
"Thank you" Connie replied with a smile as she accepted the glass.
"This is a great party Connie" Jacob said.
"I'd say that's down to Robyn and Lofty" Connie told him.
"Maybe, but it's thanks to you we have this place" Jacob said.
"Mmm and don't you forget it" Connie whispered in his ear before walking away towards Zoe.

Jacob grinned before downing the rest of his champagne then going to the bar to get another drink.
"You and Jacob seemed cosy" Zoe said as she raised an eyebrow at Connie.
"Jacob? Really, come on Zoe. You know me better than that" Connie said defensively.
"If you say so" Zoe replied.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Connie asked.
"I've seen the way you are around each other, as much as you may be convincing yourself, you aren't convincing me, or anyone else for that matter" Zoe said.
Connie rolled her eyes, "go to your husband Zoe, he's practically legless" she said pointing to Max.
"Oh forgods sake, Max what the hell are you doing?" Zoe shouted across the room and walked towards him.

Connie walked back to the bar and leant against it waiting for a bartender.
"Back so soon Mrs B?" Jacob asked her.
"Mmm, I wanted a beer" Connie replied.
"Wow, I never took you for the beer drinking type" Jacob said.
"Well there's a lot of things you don't know about me staff nurse masters" Connie said.
"And want if I want to find out more?" Jacob asked.
Connie didn't respond for a second whilst she ordered her beer then another one for Jacob.
"Maybe I don't want you to know more" Connie told him.

"Come on queen bee, what else is there to know about Connie Beauchamp?" Jacob asked.
"Nothing that concerns you Jacob, you already know where I'm from and that's good enough for me" Connie said.
Jacob got closer to Connie then grabbed her free hand and pulled her away from the bar.
"Jacob, what are you doing?" Connie asked him.
"Can you dance Connie?" he asked her as they both held onto their beers.
"Maybe" Connie replied.
"Are you going to show me?" Jacob asked.
"I'd rather not, if it's all the same" Connie said.

Jacob wrapped his arms around Connie's waist and pulled her closer.
"Are you sure you don't want to dance with me?" He whispered.
"I'm very sure Jacob" Connie replied before she pushed him backwards against the wall and kissed him passionately.
"Hey guys lets take a selfie!" Robyn screamed to Rita, Iain, Dixie, Noel and Louise.
They all huddled around the camera and took a lot of photos.
"Let's see them" Louise said.
Robyn flicked through the photos then Rita stopped her and pointed at the screen.
They all turned around behind them too see if what was on the photo was still happening, and sure enough Connie was pressed up against Jacob as they kissed fiercely.

"You up for another photo?" Robyn asked with a grin before snapping photos of Connie and Jacob who were moaning as they explored each other's mouths.
They pulled away and Robyn and the others instantly turned around, pretending they hadn't seen anything.
"Want to get out of here sweetcheeks?" Jacob asked her.
Connie nodded, "take me to bed Jacob" she said then he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the door.