Earring

Jacob knocked on the door of Connie's office, then a few seconds later she called him in.
"Ooh, room with a view" he smirked, followed by a wolf whistle.
Connie was on her hands and knees under her desk, with her behind being very prominent to anyone that walked in to her office.
She rolled her eyes and sighed, "I dropped the back off my ear ring" she said as she continued scanning the floor with her eyes.
"Move over, let me help" he chuckled then Connie moved a little and he crouched down next to her under the desk.

They carried on searching, then Jacob turned and held something out to Connie.
"Is thi..." He started but his voice trailed off as he realised how closer they were, or more precisely, how close their lips were to touching.
Connie looked up at him, studying his features until her eyes locked with Jacob's and she pushed her lips onto his.
He reached up, carefully feeling for the top of the desk to put the earring back down, then he tangled his fingers in Connie's hair.
She deepened the kiss, her tongue sweeping across his lips which he parted allowing her entrance.

Quickly their clothes were removed, being thrown every which way so Connie's bra ending up hanging off the blinds of her window, in plain sight of anyone that so much glanced in the direction of her office.
"Hmm this is an even better view" Jacob purred as he looked down at her naked body.
"Shut up and fuck me" Connie said as she spread her legs wide to Jacob, most of their bodies still under the desk.
He smirked and lined himself up, then placed a firm kiss to her lips as he pushed his cock inside of her.
Connie cried out and gripped the legs of the desk, she had never had someone so large inside of her.
He filled her completely, and she moaned with every thrust he made, all of them really hitting the spot.
Jacob grunted and began to pound into her quickly, until she screamed his name and released down his length, setting him off so he exploded inside of her with a loud "uh."

Jacob pulled out and started grinning at Connie who laid there panting and smirking at him.
"Well Mr Masters, I should drop my earring more often" she giggled.
"Oh I agree Mrs Beauchamp, in fact do you have any at home you've dropped?" he asked.
"Loads, looks like you'll have to come over tonight as well" Connie told him.
"Yeah it does look that way, maybe we should get practicing" he smirked.
"Sounds good to me" she laughed before kissing him again.