Addition

"Mummy! Daddy!" Grace giggled as she jumped on the bed.
Jacob mumbled as Connie cuddled into him further burying her face into his neck.
"Wake up! It's my birthday" Grace shouted happily.
"I'm up, I'm up" Jacob groaned.
"No you're not daddy, come on!" Grace said as she grabbed his hand and tried to pull him up.
Connie sat up rubbing her eyes, "I'm getting up" she groaned and pulled Jacob up with her, keeping her chest covered with the duvet.
"Yay!" Grace giggled.
"Happy Birthday darling" Connie said.
"Thank you mummy" Grace said.
"Darling would you mind" Connie started but Grace finished her sentence.
"Waiting outside whilst you both put some clothes on?" She giggled before running out.

"Oh my god do we have sex that much that my daughter is used to us waking up naked?" Connie asked Jacob.
"Yeah, although I don't hear you complaining at the time" Jacob grinned at her.
"That's because I enjoy it Mr Masters" Connie said then she lent in and kissed him quickly before jumping out of bed.
Jacob laughed then climbed out of bed and picked his boxers and sweatpants up off the floor as Connie pulled on a vest top and some shorts.
Connie took his hand then they went outside to Grace.
"Happy birthday princess" Jacob said.
"Thanks daddy" Grace smiled at him before hugging them both then sprinting down the stairs.

Connie and Jacob followed her into the living room where she began jumping up and down happily.
"Can I open them?" She asked.
"Nah we thought we'd let you come down but not let you touch them. You have to sit here and stare at them, hoping they'll open themselves" Jacob told her jokingly.
Grace gave him one of Connie's signature glares then sat down and ripped open the paper on one of the presents.
"Oh my god you got me an iPhone 6S!" Grace screamed happily.
Jacob sat down on the couch and pulled Connie on to his knee, "someone's happy" he whispered in her ear.
"She's not the only one" Connie replied as she lent back against him.

Grace carried on opening all of the presents, she had an iPhone, a Michael Kors Bag, Louboutins, boots from River Island, clothes, some makeup, a pandora bracelet, Nike trainers, a jewellery making set and some bath stuff.
"Thank you so much mummy and daddy!" She giggled as she hugged them both.
"You're welcome sweetheart, we'll be back in a minute, just going to get a coffee" Connie said as she and Jacob stood up from the couch.
"Ok!" Grace said then she sat back down and took her phone out of the box.

"She's going to love this" Connie said as they walked into the utility room.
She scooped a tiny blonde Labrador up from it's bed and into her arms.
"Oh I hope so" Jacob grinned.
They walked back into the living room and Jacob coughed alerting Grace.
She turned around and her eyes went wide, "oh my god it's a puppy!" she squealed.
"Correction, she, is your puppy" Jacob told her.
"Seriously! You bought me a puppy?" Grace shouted as she stood up and ran over to them.
Connie handed the puppy over to Grace  and she giggled as she began to kick her face.

"Does she have a name?" Grace asked.
"Nope, it's up to you princess" Jacob said.
"Can I call her Caramel?" she suggested.
"Of course you can darling" Connie said.
"She's so cute! Thank you both so much!" Grace squealed.
Connie and Jacob smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist, "looks like we have a new addition to the family" he said.
Connie turned around in his arms and kissed him lovingly, "actually we have two" she told him before taking his hand and placing it underneath her vest top onto her stomach.
Jacob grinned, "are you saying what you think you're saying?" he asked.
"We are having a baby" Connie confirmed.
Grace turned around and broke out into a big smile, "oh my god this is the best day ever! I'm going to be a big sister! Oh my god I need to FaceTime dad and tell him" she squealed before running out then up the stairs still carrying Caramel.

"Well that couldn't of gone any better" Jacob said as he stroked Connie's cheek gently.
"It certainly couldn't of. I love you Jay" she said.
"I love you too baby cakes" he grinned.
"What've I told you about calling me that?" she giggled.
"I can't remember, looks like you're going to have to deal with it" Jacob said before pushing his lips on to Connie's.
"We'll see about that Mr Masters" she told him as her hands roamed his well sculpted abs.
"You've made me the happiest man alive Con, do you know how long it is till out little one arrives?" Jacob said.
"She should be down the stairs in ten minutes or so" Connie giggled.
"Oh you know what I mean" he smirked at her.
"Six and a half months" she told him.
He smiled, "I can't wait" he said.
"Me neither Jay" Connie smiled before kissing him again.