Phone Call

"Mmm Jacob! Aaah right there" Connie moaned as he sucked on her clit just as he phone rang.
She looked over at it to find it was Hansen, "I need to answer this she said" as she pressed accept.
Jacob stopped but she glared at him, "that doesn't mean you have to stop babe, get back down there" she said before putting the phone to her ear.
"Mr Hansen" she stuttered.
"Mrs Masters, you seem to have forgotten about our meeting. Ms Naylor, Mr Levy, Ms Campbell and myself are waiting" Hansen said just as Connie let out a small moan that she hadn't been able to keep in.
"Mrs Masters? Are you ok?" Hansen asked.
"Yes, yes, sorry" she stuttered followed by a gasp.
Jacob moved his head from between his legs, "do you want me to stop?" he whispered but Connie shook her head frantically.

"Mrs Masters are you coming?" Mr Hansen asked causing Connie to start laughing even though she knew he meant it in a platonic way.
"Is everything ok?" he asked again.
"Yes, yes, I'm err just with a patient" she mumbled as Jacob began to lick her clit again.
"I hope not, you shouldn't be using your mobile phone around patients" Hansen rambled but stopped when he realised Connie wasn't listening.
"Mrs Masters?" he asked.
Connie covered the speaker with her hand as Jacob pushed his tongue inside of her.
"Mmm aaah" she moaned.
"Babe, phone" Jacob said as he moved his head again.
Connie scowled at him as she picked up the phone and he began to suck again.

"Mrs Masters if you aren't feeling very well then I'm sure Dr Hanna or Dr Keogh could fill in for you here" Hansen said as Connie's breathing became more irratic.
"For god sake Henrik! I'm being eaten out if you must know" she panted, "which is why I'm not at your stupid meeting and aaaah" she groaned before ending the call.
"Shit Jacob! Oh my god" she screamed as he pushed two fingers inside of her whilst continuing to suck gently.

Up in the meeting room...
"Mrs Masters?" Hansen asked but the line went dead.
"Where is she?" Jac asked.
"She informed me that she's being eaten out" he told everyone.
Jac burst out laughing hysterically whilst Serena and Sacha tried to hide their smirks but it became impossible when they realised that he didn't know what she had meant.
"What does she mean by being eaten out? She's gone of shift to go for a late lunch somewhere? I think she means eating out, not eaten" he said.
"Well I think Jacob's having a late lunch" Jac said.
"What?" He asked, clearly confused.
"Oral sex Mr Hansen, that's what she's doing. I doubt she'll be here anytime soon so we may as well reschedule, I have a ward to run" Jac said as she stood up then walked out followed by Sacha and Serena.
"You two thinking what I'm thinking?" Jac asked with a smirk.
"If it's about taking a little trip down to the ED then defiantly.

Back in the ED...
Connie screamed out as she came over Jacob's fingers and over his mouth.
He licked her clean then sat up next to her as she adjusted her skirt.
"You're in so much shit babe" Jacob laughed at her.
"I'm not scared of him, he can fire me for all I care" Connie told him.
"Wow, being eaten out means that much to you?" Jacob asked but Connie shook her head, "no Jay, you do" she said before kissing him gently.
Jacob wrapped his arms around her waist, "I love you Connie Masters" he said.
"I love you too Jacob Masters" Connie replied as she cuddled into him.

They stayed cuddled on her couch for a few minutes until there was a knock at her door.
Connie got up and unlocked it to find Jac, Serena and Sacha.
"Late lunch was it Jacob?" Jac asked with a smirk as they walked in.
"You could say that, I see Hansen told you" Jacob said.
"Well he told us what you said, Jac told him what you meant" Sacha said causing them both to laugh.
"He didn't know?" Connie asked in disbelief.
"No, he thought you had gone off shift to go out for lunch" Serena told her.
"Nah I just went in for lunch" Jacob said earning a wack on the chest from Connie.
Jac pulled a face, "you disgust me Masters, and yeah I do mean both of you" she laughed.

"Why did you tell him what I meant? Couldn't you just of let him believe the lunch thing?" Connie laughed.
"No way! I wanted to see his reaction, which by the way priceless" Jac said.
"I don't think he's going to be able to look at you for lunch, our meeting will be via email or pre recorded videos" Serena told her.
"That's a good thing, depressing giant swede" Connie muttered.
"You got that right, I better get back to the ward, I left Ric with Dom, Jessie and Aurthur with no one to play referee" Sacha said.
"Yeah we should get back too, got work to do" Jac added.
"And I've got a favour to return" Connie grinned at Jacob.
"Woah I'm going!" Jac said then she walked out laughing.

Connie shut the door behind them all and locked it.
"Stand up" she said to Jacob who complied then pulled his jeans down his legs.
Connie pulled his boxers down too then got down on her knees before taking his dick into her mouth.