Troublesome Triplets

"Mason calm down!" Connie said as her four year old whirled past her and threw himself on the couch.
She let out a sigh as his sisters, Vienna and Mia followed, also throwing themselves on to the couch.
"Girls be careful!" she warned them.
The triplets giggled and picked up cushions, hitting each other with them.
"You look stressed babe, go and lie down" Jacob said as he wrapped his arms around her.
"We have four year old triplets Jacob, of course I'm stressed but thank you, shout me if you need me" Connie replied before pecking his lips and going upstairs.
"Right, put the pillows down and let's think of something else to do" Jacob said.

The triplets looked at each other, dropped the pillows, jumped off the couch then dived at Jacob pushing him down on it.
"Hold him down!" Vienna shouted as Mason and Mia jumped on him.
She crept upstairs, peeping her head round Connie's bedroom door and finding her lying in bed.
Vienna knelt down and crawled across the floor quietly until she reached Connie's dressing table.
She grabbed her makeup bag and shot out of the room causing Connie to sit up.
Connie looked around but could hear giggling from downstairs so laid back down, satisfied that they were all still down there.

Vienna ran back downstairs with Connie's make up and tipped it out on to the floor.
She handed some lipstick to Mason, an eyeshadow pallet to Mia and took a brush and contour powder herself.
"No, no this is not funny and is not happening" Jacob protested as Mason grinned evilly at him.
No sooner had he said no, Mason smoothed Jacob's lips in pink lipstick.
Vienna, who was very much a mummy's girl watched Connie every morning doing her makeup, so new exactly what she was doing.
"You'll like it daddy, we promise" she giggled before brushing the powder up and down his cheek bones.
He had given in, and sat back as his children gave him a make over.

"All done!" Mia shouted before getting up and running into the kitchen.
The other two followed, and grabbed a mixing bowl and spoon from the cupboard.
"What are you doing now?" Jacob asked as he walked in.
"Making chocolate brownies daddy! Duh!" Mason told him.
Jacob laughed, "duh, I should of known" he said.
"Chop chop then" Vienna giggled.
"Oh you are your mummy's daughter aren't you?" he smiled to her.
She grinned proudly with her hands on her hips.
Jacob got down the ingredients for them, placing them on the table as the triplets each got on a chair.
He helped measure everything out, then they began taking turns stirring.

Connie came down an hour later, walking downstairs feeling much more relaxed but it didn't last for long.
The kitchen was covered in chocolate brownie mixture, as was Jacob who was still caked in makeup.
Mia, Mason and Vienna looked at her as she walked in, grinning widely with their chocolate coloured mouths.
"Hi mummy" Mason said.
"Jacob, what the hell happened?" Connie questioned.
"We had fun!" Vienna squealed.
"What she said" Jacob said nervously.
"You area all so for it!" Connie told them.
"Run!" Jacob shouted, then he and the triplets legged it out of the kitchen into the garden laughing as they did so.