Xbox

So when I first watched If You Could Bottle It, I noticed that Jacob has an Xbox and quite a few games in his house.

Connie sighed as she sipped her third glass of wine, running her free hand up and down Jacob's thigh.
"Are you nearly done?" she asked.
"Yeah, yeah, just, gotta, dammit!" he said as he carried on pressing buttons on the Xbox controller.
"Jacob I'm bored" Connie complained.
"Yeah that's nice sweetcheeks" Jacob replied.
"You're not listening to a word I'm saying are you?" she asked.
"That's great babe" he said.
She got up, Jacob not really taking any notice and walked out, making her way upstairs.

Connie returned ten minutes later, walking to the door way of the lounge.
She was sporting a red push up bra with a matching g-string, her black satin robe hanging open around her slim frame, and a pair of Louboutins on her feet.
Jacob hadn't noticed, he was still transfixed on the latest happenings on his game of Call Of Duty.
"Yes!" he cheered as he won the game, then began to select a new one.
Connie smirked and moved across the floor, dropping the robe and standing in front of the TV.
She placed one hand on her hip, and her index on her other hand between her teeth, "wouldn't you like to play with me instead muscles?" she said seductively.
Jacob dropped the remote to the floor, and almost his jaw as he looked her up and down.
"Oh how could I ever refuse" he replied huskily.
Connie smirked and moved closer, straddling him, "I have no idea" she whispered in his ear before attaching her lips to his neck.