Caught

Connie and Jacob had been together for almost five months, but still nobody from the ED knew.
Jacob had taken Connie out for a meal, so they were sat at a table in a posh restaraunt on the outskirts of Holby.
Jacob leant across the table and took Connie's hand in his, gently caressing her knuckles.
Connie smiled at him then took a sip of her wine, but almost choked on it as Jacob left his seat and bent down on one knee in front of her.

"Jacob what are you doing?" she asked him as everyone in the restaraunt went quiet and stopped what they were doing to watch the couple.
Jacob used his free hand to take a small box out of his pocket which he opened to reveal a large clear cut diamond ring.
"From the moment I met you I knew you were the one, you're smart, beautiful, scary as hell at times I'll admit, but it only makes me love you more. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me Connie, and I want to make you mine, so sweetcheeks, will you do me he honour of marrying me?" Jacob asked her.
Connie smiled as tears flowed down her cheeks, "of course I'll marry you Jacob, I love you" she said happily.
Jacob grinned then took the ring from the box and slipped it on her finger causing many of the restaraunt occupants to clap and cheer, all but the four that had just entered.

"Is that Connie and Jacob?" A wide asked Robyn asked Zoe, Max and Lofty very loudly.
Connie and Jacob turned to look at the door then back at each other.
"Shit" Jacob muttered.
"Talk about a great time to be caught" Connie said as the four made their way towards them.
"Well this is a suprise, fancy explaining?" Zoe asked them.
"Well Dr Hanna, as you should know considering you've been through three, Jacob and I are engaged" Connie said, clearly irritated by their presence.
"We can see that, what I wanna know is why you didn't tell us you were together in the first place" Robyn said.

"Because what Jacob and I do outside of work is our business and our business only unless we decide to share it with you, which we didn't. Our private lives were to remain private until we felt otherwise" Connie snapped.
Jacob sat back in his chair and squeezed Connie's hand trying to relax her.
"Look we were going to tell you when we were ready, but it looks like you've beaten us too it, so we've been together for almost five months and now we are engaged" Jacob said.
"Well congratulations mate, Mrs Beauchamp" Max said as he patted Jacob on the shoulder.
"Thank you Max" Connie said sincerely.
"No problem, maybe we should leave them too it?" Max suggested to Lofty, Robyn and Zoe.

"Yeah, congrats" Lofty said smiling at the couple.
"Thanks mate" Jacob replied.
"I'm sorry for not seeming so thrilled, I was just shocked. But I'm happy for you both, but on Saturday we are going shopping for dresses Connie" Zoe said.
"Thanks Zo, we should probably be getting home but enjoy your meal, I'll see you tomorrow" Connie said but Zoe stopped her.
"Don't worry about coming in, I'll look after the department for the day. Since Jacobs not on shift why don't you two spend the day together" Zoe said knowingly.
Jacob grinned, "what do you say sweetcheeks, fancy spending all day in bed? Finishing what we started in your office earlier" he said.
"Eww too much information! I'm going to our table but congrats guys" Robyn said happily as she dragged lofty with her.
"Sounds good to me Mr Masters" Connie said with a smile.

Connie and Jacob thanked Zoe and Max before paying their bill and leaving the restaraunt.
They took a taxi back to their house, since Jacob had moved in with Connie a few weeks earlier, then Jacob picked Connie up and carried her up stairs.
They stripped each other of all their clothes so that Connie was wearing nothing but her diamond ring then Jacob climbed on top of Connie and entered her.

"Aaaah oh Jacob" Connie moaned as he began a steady pace of thrusting in and out of her.
Jacob began kissing down Connie's jaw line until he reached her neck which he bit leaving a huge purple mark.
Connie's nails dug into Jacob's back as he picked up the pace causing them both to moan louder.
Connie raised her hips and threw her heads back panting as she did so.
"Jacob oh my god" she said as he pounded into with much more force.
Connie started to tighten around him causing him to spill inside of her as she screamed and came over him.

Jacob pulled out then collapsed next to Connie and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"I love you sweetcheeks" he whispered before kissing her temple.
"I love you too staff nurse masters" Connie replied as she pulled the blanket over their naked bodies then snuggled into him.