N

N - Never Have I Ever

"Ok my turn!" Robyn shouted in her slightly tipsy state.
"Never have I given birth" Robyn said, not realising that Connie would be the only person to drink.
"Oops sorry Mrs Beauchamp" Robyn said when Connie picked up her glass.
It's ok, all part of the fun, but I'm going next" Connie replied before downing the shot without grimacing at all, which Charlie picked up on.
"Never have I ever kissed another woman" she said causing Rita and Dixie to down their shots.
"Alright, Never have I ever slept with my boss" Rita said.
Connie eyes darted over to Jacob who was trying to hide his smirk, but this didn't go unnoticed by Zoe.
"Something you aren't telling us Jacob?" She said before downing her shot, thanks to her previous relationship with Nick Jordan, which was closely followed by Max downing his.

"I'm not hiding anything" Jacob said.
"Come on Jacob we aren't stupid, or blind for that matter, down it" Zoe said.
"Don't know what you mean Zo" Jacob said innocently.
"So you don't remember having sex less than hour ago with Connie in her office?" Rita asked.
"Rita! I would never, not in work!" Connie said defensively.
"Yeah next time you want us to believe that close your blinds" Cal piped up.
Jacob sighed then picked up his glass before knocking back the vodka.
"Jacob" Connie said through gritted teeth.

Jacob crawled over to Connie then pulled her into his lap.
"What are you doing?" She asked him.
"They deserve to know Connie" Jacob said before kissing her gently.
"Woo Mrs Beauchamp and Jacob getting it on!" Robyn shouted.
Connie blushed then lent her head back on Jacob's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Ok, never have I ever been married" Lofty said.
Charlie, Dylan, Zoe, Max, Rita and Dixie all took another drink whilst Connie looked up at Jacob clearly alarmed, and he knew why.
"Are you going to drink Connie? You're not 'Mrs Beauchamp' for no reason" Zoe asked.
"I need to go to the toilet" Connie said then she stood up and walked out of the staff room, closely followed by Jacob.

Charlie picked up Connie's glass from the empty seat next to him then when no one was looking he quickly smelt it.
He smiled then put it down and left the staffroom without saying a word, ignoring people asking him where he was going.
Connie wasn't in her office so he went to the toilets and knocked on the door.
"Connie?" He asked as he opened the door a fraction.
"In here Charlie" Jacob shouted from inside a cubical where Connie could be heard vomiting.
"Pregnant?" Charlie asked.
"How did you know?" Connie asked weakly.
"I know your shot was water, and that was why you couldn't refil your glass with vodka, you're vomiting and you just confirmed it" Charlie said.

Connie and Jacob left the cubical which Connie was stood outside of.
"How many weeks?" Charlie asked as Jacob wrapped his arm around her waist.
"8" Connie replied.
"Congratulations both of you, I'm assuming you don't want the rest of them to know? Charlie asked.
Connie shook her head, "not until I'm 12 weeks at least" she said.
Charlie smiled at them, "take her home Jacob" he said.
"Charlie I'm fine" Connie protested.
"Connie, go home" Charlie said again.
"Come on sweetcheeks" Jacob said.
"Fine, but only because I don't want them to know" Connie said with a sigh.
"I'll tell them you've gone, good night" Charlie said then he left the bathroom.
"I love you" Connie said to Jacob.
"I love you too Queen Bee, now come on, we can get you some chocolate on the way if you like?" Jacob asked.
Connie smiled, "yes, I want galaxy though, I don't like cadburys anymore" she said.
"What? You are two bars of it last night!" Jacob replied.
"I can't help it!" Connie protested with a giggle before kissing Jacob's lips gently.