Parenting

"What do you want to drink babe?" Jacob asked Connie as they sat at the dinner table with JJ and Grace.
"Red wine please" Connie replied earning a raised eyebrow from Jacob and Grace.
"Oh I can't drink" she sighed, "that's shit" she groaned.
"Shit" JJ giggled and clapped.
Connie and Jacob looked at each other, whilst Grace tried not to laugh.
"Shit" JJ said again.
"JJ don't say that" Connie said gently.
"Shit" he said again.
"Oh fuck what have I done" she groaned.
"Connie!" Jacob exclaimed.
"Fuck?" JJ said and tilted his head.
"Sorry" she muttered.

"JJ, mummy was very naughty okay? You can't repeat her" Jacob said as he crouched down next to JJ's high chair.
"Fuck" JJ nodded.
"This is kind of funny, seeing you mess up and get JJ to do stupid things instead of it being me and Jacob all the time" Grace giggled.
"Mama! Dada! Fuck!" JJ shouted.
"No, naughty word JJ" jacob said to him.
"JJ? Do you want Mr Bear?" Grace asked as she picked it up off the side.
JJ's eyes widened and he began to clap, "Bear!" he squealed happily.
Connie smiled at Grace as she sat back down leaving JJ cuddling his teddy, "thank you sweetheart" she said.
"See I'm an amazing big sister" grace smiled.
Jacob sat back down then Connie put her hand under the table, placing it on the first leg she could feel then smirking at Jacob.
He wasn't sure why she was smirking, but smirked back and decided to humour her as he took a sip of his water.
"Err mum, why are you rubbing my leg?" Grace asked in confusion as she pushed her chair back a little.
Jacob spat his drink out as Connie blushed a bright shade of red, "parenting is really not my forte today. God knows why we've decided to have another one" she groaned.