Touché

Jacob woke up early and looked over at Connie still sleeping.
A devilish grin came to his face as he straddled her and began placing kisses down her neck.
She squirmed under him and eventually opened her eyes glaring at him slightly.
"Morning baby" he grinned.
"I was sleeping" she pouted.
"I know but it's the first day of our honeymoon, thought I'd give you a wake up call to remember" Jacob said before pressing his lips to hers.
Connie moaned into the kiss feeling his erection pushing up against her then wrapped her arms around his neck.

Jacob grinned and pulled the crisp white bed sheets over their heads and began to tickle Connie's waist causing her to erupt with laughter.
"Jacob when you said a wake up call to remember this was not what I had in mind" she said whilst laughing.
"Don't worry, we'll get to that" he smirked before planting kisses along her collar bones and opening her legs.
He lined himself up against her but didn't go any further, just carried on kissing along her collar bones.
"Jacob I need you" she groaned.
"All in good time princess" he smirked then began massaging her breasts gently.

Connie moaned and closed her eyes as he began to suck on her left nipple only to pull away quickly.
"What was that?" he asked in confusion causing Connie to laugh hysterically.
"That would be my breast milk Jacob... In case you're forgetting I was still breast feeding our two month old daughter till yesterday" she told him.
"Oh.. Err sorry babe" he laughed.
"If you really want to make it up to me then you can hurry up and fuck me" Connie said sternly.
Jacob pushed into her fractionally, smirking as he watched her expression quickly change from pleasure to anger.
"Stop teasing me" she groaned then without warning he pushed all of his length inside her quickly.

Connie screamed and arched her back as he started thrusting in and out of her at a fast pace moaning as he did.
She gripped his shoulders and bit his neck as he started slamming into her harder than ever.
He carried on going as they both panted and became covered in sweat until they finally came together.
Jacob pulled out and lay next to Connie panting.
"Think you'll remember that?" he smirked.
"Think you'll remember the taste of my breast milk?" she smirked back.
"Oh touché babe, touché" he said as she wrapped his arms around her.
"I love you" she grinned.
"I love you too" he replied.