Partition

Driver roll up the partition please I don't need you seeing Yonce on her knees. Took fourty five minutes to get all dressed up.
We ain't even gonna make it to this club.

Jacob climbed into the back of the limo before helping Connie in and closing the door behind them.
The partition was up and Connie pushed Jacob backwards onto the seats.
He grinned as she climbed on top of him and undid his belt then shuffled his pants down his legs.
"Hmm what you doing missy?" he smirked as her.
Connie hooked her fingers into the waist band of his boxers and slowly pulled them down freeing his erection.
He smirked as she kneeled in between his legs and gently ran her hand down his hard length.
Jacob gasped at her touch then she edged closer and ran her tounge along his tip in circular motions before taking as much of his length as she could into his mouth and sucking quickly.

Now my mascara running red lipstick smudged. Oh he's so horny yeah he want to fuck.
He popped all my buttons yeah he ripped my blouse.
He Monica Lewinski all on my gown.

Jacob moaned loudly and gripped the fabric of the seats, "God con! I'm so close!" he moaned.
Connie smirked and massages his balls gently as he shot a thick creamy liquid down her throat.
She swallowed every last drop before climbing back up his body.
Jacob's hands went to her thighs and he slowly pulled her dress up above waist then slid her thong down her legs before pulling her onto his erection.
"Aaah God!" Connie moaned as she threw her head back and began to ride him quickly.
He gripped her hips and moaned erotically, both of them drowning in pleasure.

Oh daddy, daddy didn't bring the towel.
Oh baby, baby we slow it down, took fourty five to get all dressed up.
We ain't even gonna make it to this club.
Take all of me, I just wanna be the girl you like, the kinda girl you like, girl you like.

Jacob raised his hips pushing more of his length into his as they both came together.
Connie rose off him panting then laid down on his chest.
Jacob stroked her hair and planted a kiss to her forehead.
"So this has been interesting" he laughed.
"Oh definetly, do you think anyone will notice?" Connie replied.
"Let's find out" Jacob smirked as the limo came to a halt.
They rushed to fix their clothes but weren't quite quick enough as the door opened to reveal Jacob doing his pants back up and Connie putting her thong back on underneath her dress.

"Well Mrs Beauchamp I'm glad to see you could make it" Mr Hansen said as he stood with Zoe, Dylan, Jac, Serena and Sacha.
"Yes well when we are going to be spending your entire evening at a consultants ball, especially in your company, I think we are entitled to a little fun before hand" Connie said as she stepped out with Jacob.
Jacob took her hand then she smirked sarcastically at Hansen before walking inside.