29: When he's mad at you

"Hey Niall what do you want for dinner?" You ask your boyfriend Niall when you walk into your shared home. He's sitting on the couch texting away on his phone. You walk over to him and lean in to kiss him, Niall turns away so your lips meet his cheek. You frown. "What's wrong?" You ask placing your hand on his knee. You feel him tense. "What happened Niall?" You ask. He shrugs and gets up, you now know he's mad at you, he always does this when he's mad at you, he'll ignore you, give you short answers, and he'll always keep his distance from you so the both of you don't end up yelling at each other. Usually when he was mad you you'd keep your distance until he got over himself and talked to you. Today was no different. "Okay Ni I'm going to make some soup." You say to him as he went up the stairs. He didn't answer you. You cook up some soup and fill two bowls, you say yours alone, when you finish you walk upstairs to yours and Niall's shared bedroom. "Here I made you some soup." You smile. He looks at you then points to the nightstand where you place the soup down. "Thanks." He answers. "You're welcome." You nod. When you walk out you think Niall's going to call out your name like usual, but he doesn't. He will come threw you tell yourself. You lay down on the couch and eventually you fall asleep. "Hey wake up." Niall's calm voice shakes you awake. "Are you okay?" You immediately ask him. "Yes, why are you sleeping on the couch?" Niall asks. "You're mad at me...why are you mad at me?" You yawn. "I was mad at you, not anymore." He says stroking your hand. "But why were you mad?" You ask pulling your hand away. "It was stupid, come to bed." He shakes his head. "Tell me." You say. "You didn't answer any of my calls today..." He says embarrassed. You smile, "Niall I was busy and my phone was off...it still is actually." You smile. "I know, and we barely ever spend time together, and I got worried." He shrugged. "Niall you're so weird." You smile. "I'm sorry, I just waisted our whole evening that we could have spent together." He pouts. "It's okay, as long as your not mad at me." You say. He smiles and kisses you deeply. "Come on." He says picking you up over his shoulder. You giggle and smack his butt. "Princess!" He laughs, doing the same to you.
---------------
Who's excited for Christmas!? 🙋

Speaking of Christmas I might do a little Christmas series with my preferences.

Enjoy your weekend!!