45: Laughs

"Babe, get your feet off my dashboard!" Niall smiles, sideways at you, you take your foot off his dashboard.

The two of you are on your way to- actually you have no idea, Niall just wanted to go for a car ride-

"But I'm comfy." You smile, placing your hand on Niall's knee. He smiles at the road a head. The snow is white and sparkling on the lawns down the street, christmas lights are hung on the houses down the roads too, they light the way down the streets.

"I think we should do our Christmas lights like that one." Niall gestures, to the house on your right with red and green lights and reindeers on the snow covered lawn. "Mhm we should." You smile. "So why are we going for a car ride?" You grin. Niall looks over to you quickly with a smile. "I don't know, it's relaxing." Niall shrugs. "It is." You lift your feet back onto his dashboard and grin at Niall who sends you a playful glare.

"Knock knock." You smile. "Who's there?" Niall smiles, holding in a laugh. "Adore" you grin. "Adore who?" He asks, looking at the road. "Adore is between us. Open up." You giggle. Niall pulls the car over, and looks at you with a huge smile on his face.

"You, my beautiful girlfriend are an idiot." Niall laughs, really hard. Niall's laughs are contagious and music to your ears. When he laughs he tilts his hand back, and sometimes when something is really funny Niall will hold onto his stomach. When he's done laughing the smile on his face doesn't fade, and normally when it's you that made him laugh, he will continue to smile and look at you with a look you don't know how to explain in words, it makes your stomach turn and he wraps his arms around you, still slightly chuckling, like he is now. "I love you too." You pout. "Do you want to head home? I'll make us some cereal." Niall smiles. "Yes please." You smile back. Niall laces his free hand in yours and leans in kissing your cheek before he drives you both back home.
--------------
Hope you enjoyed ❤️

How was everyone's March/spring break?