20: He hacks your twitter

This morning you had a day with out your phone. You had went outside and read your book all day. You only came in later to grab some water and your phone. Niall must have came home early because he was pasted out on the couch. You smile at how peaceful he looks. You knelt down and kissed his forehead, his eyes opened slowly. "Hi." He mumbled stretching. "Hi how was your day?" You smile moving some of his hair. "The usual." He shrugged. "Wanna come outside with me?" You smile. "Maybe later." He smiled back. Niall handed you your phone that was beside him, you gave him a confused look but he smiled. "Go I'll be out soon." He smirked. You nodded, grabbed your phone, a water bottle, and headed back outside. You sat down on the wooden lawn chair and decided to check your Twitter. Your phone almost exploded due to all the comments you were getting from your latest tweet.

(@yourtwittername): "man I love my handsome boyfriend Niall! He's so cute and lovely and I want to run my hands threw his hair and kiss the life out of him. He's so great I should probably go and buy him what ever he asks for. I should also delete this comment before he sees this and makes fun of me. #nothacked"

You laughed at the tweet Niall must have posted on your account. You walked back inside to see Niall leaning against the fridge with his arms crossed over his chest and a huge smile on his face. "How did you know the password on my phone?" You grin. "Oh really babe our anniversary? How smart." He winks. You giggle embarrassed but wrap your arms around Niall anyway. "I hate you you jerk, you just embarrassed me I front of all your fans!" You laugh up at him. "How did I embarrass you?" Niall asked running a hand threw your tangled hair. "I want to kiss the life out of him! Really Niall?!" You say hitting his chest. "What I know you want to." He shrugs making you blush. "Mm you better watch your back Horan." You challenge. "Mhm shhh." Niall smiles leaning down to kiss you.
-------
Thank you for reading!!! I may post another today. But I'm sooooo tired I need a nap ASAP.