16: He's sick

Niall's in the bathroom, throwing up for the third time today. He's been sick for the past two days, so today you decided to stay home from work and be with Niall. He opens the bathroom door and smiles weakly when he sees you standing just outside the door. "Are you okay?" You ask taking his hand. He shakes his head and coughs. "What hurts?"  You ask. "The question should be what doesn't hurt." He smiles. "My throat hurts, my stomach hurts, my head hurts, the only thing that doesn't hurt is my hands." He answers. "Okay uh let's take you upstairs."

He's sitting on the bed now. "Are you hot?" You ask. "I don't know do you think I am?" He smirks. Even when Niall's sick he never fails to make you laugh. "Yes very." You answer. He lies down and you put the covers over him. "I'll be back." You smile. You go downstairs and make him some tea, you also bring up a glass with water and a lot of ice just in case he gets hot. You walk back into yours and his bedroom. Niall takes the tea and you set the glass with water and ice on the counter beside him. "Do you need anything else?" You smile. He nods, "yes, you come here." He whispers. You nod and sit beside him, he wraps an arm around you. "Know what would make me feel even better?" He grins. "What?" You smile at him. He gives you a kissy face. "A kiss."  "Babe no I'm not going to kiss you." You tease. Niall looks hurt. "Why not?" "Because you're sick and I don't want to get sick." You smile. "Please for me?" He pouts.

"But what if you throw up in my mouth?" You tease. "You're disgusting! Never mind, forget about the kiss meanie." Niall turns away. "Ni I'm only joking, come here." You touch his shoulder. He turns and smiles. "I knew you couldn't resist me." He mumbles. You touch his cheek and he leans in, his lips are soft and gentle, you kiss him back and he tangles his fingers in your messy hair. He pulls away and covers his mouth with wide eyes. He runs out of bed and heads to the bathroom, you follow him for the fourth time that day.

-------------
Thank you for reading and voting :)

Did anyone watch the season finale for teen wolf!?