24: How you sleep

"Niall?" You ask through the house. You had gotten home from work later today and didn't know where Niall was. You set your bag down on the floor and made your way upstairs to yours and Niall's shared bedroom. "Niall I'm home." You say slowly opening the bedroom door slowly. Niall has the covers over him, slightly snoring. He was in his pyjamas and you couldn't help but smile. You walked to his side of the bed and kissed his warm cheek. Niall's eyes fluttered open, "hello sunshine." He smiled up at you. "Hey sorry I'm late." You whispered. "It's okay, come here." Niall mumbled, pulling you go him. "Wait I need to change." You smile. He smiled and nodded, propping himself up on his elbows, so he could see you change into your pyjamas. "Ni look away." You giggle. "I'm not watching." Niall laughs. You meet his eyes in the mirror, and he winks at you. You roll your eyes and quickly put in one of Niall's tshirts. When you turn around Niall is lying on his back with one of his arms spread out. You lift the covers and place your head on Niall's shoulder, your nose against his neck. His right arms go around you, and your legs intertwine with his. "Good night Niall." You smile looking up to give him a quick kiss. "Good night (Y/N)." He yawns, tightening his grip around you, just like usual.
--------
Here's a little short one :)

Omg One Directions new song is Perfect (haha see what I did there? I'm so puny 😕)

Thank you for reading, I hope all your days went well!