63: You can't sleep

You find it hard to sleep after having a bad day. Even with Niall by your side you can't seem to stay sleeping. You toss and turn, and get up to go to the bathroom at least twice. When you come back from the bathroom and lay back down beside Niall he wraps his arms around you and he buries his face in the crook of your neck.

"Are you alright, love?" He asks kissing your neck. "Uh ya." You nod. "Wake me if you need anything." He whispers. You nod and actually try to sleep. It doesn't work you're still awake and when you can't fall asleep you start to panic. What if I get no sleep and have another bad day? Is always your thought.

You read your alarm clock: 3:30am. If you fall asleep now you'll have slept for 4 hours. That's not a lot of sleep.

You shrug and get out of bed. You walk down the stairs carefully not to wake up Niall with the creeking of the steps. You warm up some water to make a tea.

Not even 10 minutes pass when you feel Niall wrap his arms around you from behind and rests his head on your shoulder. "You're not alright." He states. "Ni, I'm fine." You shrug. You are fine you just can't sleep. "You can't sleep though. What's bothering you?" He whispers soothingly. "I just had a rough day and I'm having trouble falling asleep." You say, grabbing a mug. "Well then I'm having trouble sleeping too." He says grabbing a cup for himself. "Ni, you can go back to bed." You smile pouring some tea. "Nah, I'll keep you company." He smiles kissing your cheek then filling his mug. You nod.

"Do you want to go sit on the couch?" He asks rubbing your back in circles. "Ya." You mumble. Like always you feel bad keeping Niall awake when he can fall asleep just fine.

You sit down on the couch beside him and he places his hand on your knee. You both drink your tea in comfortable silence. After you both finish your tea Niall lays down on the couch gesturing for you to lay down beside him. You do.

He wraps one arm around you and lifts the back of your shirt. He makes little circles into your back. You rest your head on his chest and he says, "I can sing to you."

"Please and thank you. I'd love that." You smile.
You fall asleep to Niall's singing and you don't wake up again until your alarm clock starts to beep.
----------
Here's a little short one hope you all enjoy! :)