21: You hack his twitter

You were at the studio with Niall and the boys, silently sitting on of the leather couches. Niall's phone was sat beside you and you remembered the other day when he happened to hack your Twitter. Simply you were going to do the same to him. You grabbed his phone and was not surprised to find out that he didn't have a password on his phone. You went on to his Twitter and started to type:
@Niallofficial: "My girlfriend is so beautiful! And I loveeee her, I realized that when I was taking a poo this morning....as weird as that sounds. Haha she's honestly so great and deserves so much. I think I'm going to go buy her some pizzas and chocolate. Just because she'd love that. I got to go before she sees this! Xx #definetlynothacked."
You laugh to yourself and set the phone down.

Later that day,
"Princess you are so cute!" Niall shouts from the bedroom. You could hear the creaking of the stairs that Niall was coming down. "Really I realized I loved her when I was taking a poo this morning? Wow you know me so well." He smiles sitting on the kitchen counter beside you and dipping his finger in the chocolate sauce you were making. You laugh and shake your head. "My fans must think we are the weirdest couple." He laughs grabbing your wrist gently and pulling you toward him. "Are we done with hacking eachother?" You ask innocently. "I don't know princess." He smirks leaning down to plant a rough yet sweet kiss on your lips.
----------
And there's the next one. I still haven't taken a nap 😒

Enjoy!!