2: walking out on a fight

"I can't believe you!" You shouted at Niall after the two of you had gotten home from dinner with a few friends. The boys were talking about how bad most of the girls at the restaurant looked. Niall just so happened to make a nasty remark on how you looked in your dress. They all laughed taking what Niall said as a joke while your heart broke into pieces. "I don't know what you're talking about." He brushed you off walking to the living room. "Really you don't remember making that nasty comment on how bad I looked in my dress!!" You shouted following him. He plopped down on the couch. "Calm down (Y/N) it was just a joke." "Really Niall pointing out your girlfriend negatively is a joke!" You spat. He rolled his eyes then answered, "if you're going to make a big deal I might as well not take you out anymore!" He shouted looking at you. "Niall?" You asked not able to form a sentence. "Especially if you're dressed like that" he muttered loud enough for you to hear. "I hate you!" You shouted tears running down your face. Niall had got up and began walking toward you tears forming in his eyes not believing what had just came out of his mouth. "S-stop." You muttered turning around and slamming the front door shut behind you. You walked into the freezing cold to your thinking place that was only a few minutes away. You sat in front of a tree watching the sunset. you remembered the memories that were shared here, you first kiss with Niall and the first time he told you he loved you. "Oh thank god I knew I would find you here!" Niall said out of breath sitting next to you. "Princess" he begged. "I'm not your princess anymore." You spat looking down. "Please don't say that...I'm so sorry." He whispered. You heard him sniffle and you turned toward him. Niall was looking down playing with his fingers a habit of nervousness. Forcing yourself you looked away and shivered. "Sorry doesn't cut what you said." You spoke looking at him. "I know it was the heat of the moment, I didn't mean one word, I saw how all the boys were looking at you and-" he reached for your hand. "So you put me down because of jealousy!?" You shouted pulling away from his reaching hand. Niall inhaled a deep breath, "yes I love you so much and I know it was a stupid move that I should have kept my mouth shut...none of this would have happened. Please believe me I love you even though you may not love me." He whispered. "Niall don't be stupid I could not not love you." You looked at him. "But you said you hated me." He looked at you with teary eyes. "And you made a nasty comment." You pointed out. "I don't deserve you." He said more to himself. "You don't but you're lucky I believe in second chances." You said, reaching out and interlocking you fingers in his. He looked up at you, pulling you closer. "Does this mean you forgive me??" He whispered into your hair. "Yes Niall." You said. He rubbed his thumb on your knuckles. "Thank you princess I love you so much I promise never again!" He said quickly. He reached up to raise your chin. He smiled. The smile you fell in love with. Niall leant in and kissed you deeply on the lips, your hands on his cheeks.
----------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if it was too long...