34: "we are just friends"

Your new single featuring Shawn Mendes that came out two weeks ago has been hitting the charts. You were called yesterday morning that you were scheduled for an interview with Ryan Seacrest. "And today we have (Y/N) (Y/L/N). How are you today?" Ryan smiles. "I'm great thank you." You answer with a smile. "So your new single with Shawn Mendes has been stuck in my head ever since it was released.. So tell us how was it working with Shawn Mendes? " He smiles. "It's great! We had so much fun writing it, Shawn is honestly so talented." You smiled. Ryan nods. You continue to answer questions about school, fashion, new music and projects and what not, until a surprising question comes up. "So it looks like you have a special boy in your life?" Ryan asks. You give him a questioning look. "We saw some pictures of you and One direction member Niall Horan holding hands." Ryan hands you the picture. You laugh. "Are you dating?" He asks. "No we are best friends actually...in the picture there was a whole bunch of people around and I began to feel causterphobic, I could feel a panic attack coming on. Niall noticed and took my hand repeating that everything was going to be okay. It wasn't a big deal." You explained, but really it was a huge deal to you. It was the sweetest gesture anyone has ever did for you, you've always had strong feelings for Niall, and like anyone else you wished he liked you back. Ryan gave you a questioning look. "We are just friends." You smiled, wishing it wasn't true.   

-----------------
Thank you for reading!

How was your day!?