50: The boys

"Beautiful?" Niall kisses your cheek. He pulls the curtain of your bunk on the tour bus more open. You open your eyes and smile up at the sight of Niall smiling down at you.

"Ya?" You smile leaning up to kiss his cheek. "Morning sleepy head." He laughs stroking pieces of your hair behind your ear. "Sorry I was a bit jet leg." You say trying to pull Niall into your bunk beside you but he just grins. "I woke you up because the boys want to play FIFA and I was wondering if you wanted to come join us?" He smiles fixing his hair.

"But what if I want to cuddle with you?" You grin. "We can cuddle while we play with the boys. Plus I'm always up for cuddling later." He shrugs. You wrap your hand in his. "Do I have to change?" You pout. "Depends on if you're wearing your short shorts." Niall grins. "Nope just my pj pants and your T-shirt." You smile. Niall smiles back at you, "yes that's perfect." Niall's smile grows bigger. You jump out of the bunk and Niall wraps his arm around your waist and kisses your forehead as you join the laughing boys at the back of the tour bus.

"Heyyyy sleeping beauty!" Harry shouts waving over to you. "Hiiiiii." You sing back to him. The boys are always so sweet to you. Sometimes they tease you and Niall about being all romantic and stuff but they are also so supportive..and hilarious. You love them all.

"Morning." Liam smiles. "Good morning." You smile taking a seat next to Harry. Niall sits down next to you and rests his hand on your knee. "It's actually the afternoon. Nice shirt by the way." Louis laughs from the floor. You stick your tongue out at him.

Of all the boys you would say you're closest to Harry. He's always making you laugh and sometimes if there is a  little bump between you and Niall, Harry is always there to make sure you two figure things out. One time he locked you both in a bathroom and had the both of you talk out your problems. He's the best. Harry nudges you. "Ready to loose at FIFA?" He grins. "I was just about to ask you the same question." You laugh causing him to roll his eyes. Louis passes you a remote. You turn to Niall and smile.

"You know I love you right?" You smile kissing his cheek. He squeezes your knee. "Ya, I love you more." "But no matter how much I love you I'm still going to win this game." You whisper to him. "Hmmm I might let you win." He jokes. "You would never." You smile leaning your head on his shoulder. "You're not as good as you think." Niall whispers. "Hater gonna hate." You grin at the tv in the tour bus.
---------------
I love the song Middle by Dj Snake!

I also hope you all had a good week, thank you for everything.