1: coming back from tour

Too many days,weeks, and months without Niall were always hectic. Not being able to lay down after a stressful day, not being able to hear his voice, or hug him, or kiss him. It was all terrible. But today was the day he was coming back from tour and will be with you for at least one month. Every moment you will cherish. You were waiting at the airport for Niall and saw a few fans. (Who recognized you and took some pictures.) Looking curiously threw the crowd of people exiting the plane you came across blonde locks. Making his way threw the crowd was Niall his head up with a smile looking for you. His blue eyes met yours instantly and he dropped his bags right where he was standing. He ran toward you with his arms open. "Princess." he whispered as his arms wrapped tightly around you. "Niall." you whispered back putting your fingers threw his hair. "Wow I missed you so much!" He breathed into your hair. Both of you parted from the embrace. "Wow I didn't think it was possible but you look more beautiful then you did when I left!" He winked. No matter how many times Niall told you these kinds of things you couldn't help the blush that began to form on your cheeks. "I love you." You told him. He placed his thumb on your cheek whipping a tear you didn't feel fall. "I love you too" he smiled leaning in and kissing you gently. "I love you, I love you" he laughed between kisses making you giggle. "Okay let's head home I miss my bed," he joked. "And you." He corrected picking up his bag with one hand while the other wrapped around your small hand.
-------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed!