7: Suprise!

Niall and the boys were on tour in Australia. It's been one month since Niall left and you couldn't take it anymore you had to see him. You contacted Harry, (Your closest friend in the band.) and asked him if he would help with getting you to Australia. And he agreed. He picked you up at the airport, and made sure you could drop your bags off in the hotel room Niall was staying in. He made sure you got front row tickets to their concert the same night, and lastly a back stage ticket for after the show. The show was amazing as usual and you don't think Niall saw you either. As the arena cleared you made your way backstage.

"(Y/N)" Harry whispered, "stay here." He skipped off shouting, "Horan! Mr. Niall Horan! Someone is here to see you." Harry disappeared into a room. Soon Niall came out running toward you with a smile and his arms wide open. "Surprise!" You shouted.

"Princess..." He said out of breath. His arms went around you and the floor disappeared under your feet, as he lifted you up and spun you around. His face buried into you neck. "It's you! I missed you sooo much." He breathed into your neck sending goosebumps all over you. "I missed you too leprechaun." You smiled. He set you down, both your hands in his. He looked up at you and a tear fell down his cheek. "Aw Ni are you crying?" You frowned stroking his cheek. "Long distance changes people okay?" He laughed wiping his eyes. "I love you." You told him. "Oh princess I love you more." He smirked kissing you passionately. "How long are you here for?" He asked. "Just the week but it will be worth it." You smelled. "Oh trust me it will be worth it." He winked taking your hand and walking over to the room where everyone else was.
-------------
Thought I'd update again...
Well enjoy :)