31: You sleep talk (His pov)

"I don't know what you're talking about Batman." (Y/N) mumbled tiredly in her sleep. She's had a long day at work and I can't help but smile at the little mumbles in her sleep. She turns to her side facing me, I lay on my back and listen. "But but I love him Batman, he's my favourite person...yes I love him more then Robin." She mumbles. "What nope." She continues I laugh and she moves closer to me in her sleep. I love when she does that. "No robin get out." She giggles. I laugh out loud. "He's my superman!" She shouts which seems to wake her up. She rubs her eyes and looks at me. I can't hold in my laughter. "Did I do it again?"'she groans. "Yes." I nod. "I'm so sorry Niall." She laughs embarrassed. I smile and pull her closer to me. "What was I talking about?" She asks. "Batman and how I was your superman." I tell her. "Oh my no I did not." She laughs hitting my chest. "I'm not kidding." I laugh. "I'm so sorry." She shakes her head against my chest. "It's okay it's cute." I say. She giggles. A few minutes pass by but I can still tell (Y/N) is awake. "But but he's my superman!" I shout. (Y/N) laughs out loud and hits me again. "I hate you so much." She laughs. "Mhm sure.." I laugh with her.
-----------
Here's a little short one ☺️

I hope you all for everything you wanted this Christmas.

Thank you for 8k!!!