39: He asks you on a date

"Hey (Y/N) how's Niaaallll?" Your best guy friend James grins. "Shut up." You hush him sitting down at your usual lunch table. "Awwww." He smiles. You look at James and push his falling glasses back up his nose. "He's coming." James smiles wiggling his eye brows in a teasing manner. Niall walks into the cafeteria with Emma she's talking and Niall is listening but when his eyes land on yours he smiles and says something to Emma causing her to nod and walk away to her friends. She winks at you, and  you shake your head with a smile. "Hey." Niall smiles to you and James. He takes some grapes from your tray and grins. He's really cute. You had thought so since the beginning of school and he's constantly on your mind. You had become close friends with Niall during science class and he's always smiling. At you. Well at least you hope he's always smiling at you. "So what are you guys up to tonight?" Niall asks. "I'm going out for my sisters birthday." James says, James nudges you. James thinks Niall just wants to know what you're up to so he can finally ask you out. You hope he's right. "I'm not doing anything." You shrug dipping a soggy fry in ketchup and putting it in your mouth. Niall smiles then laughs. You blush. "What?" "You got a little something." Niall smiles, grabbing a paper towel from your tray. He leans over the table and wiped  your cheek causing you to blush a deeper shade of red. You laugh and look down. "Thanks." "I'll see you guys later, I'm going to talk to Coach about the next soccer game." Niall says. You nod and he gets up and walks away. "Aww he wiped your cheek." James rolls his eyes with a smile. "I really like him." You state. "I know you do, I can see it in the way you look at him. When he said you got a little something I thought he was pointing to the drool on your chin." James teases. "Was there actually drool!?" You blush. "No, I'm kidding." James says. "Oh thank god." You say eating some more fries.

Later that day
"Hey." You hear Niall say to you while you stand at your locker packing up your bag. You look at him with a smile. "Hi." He's leaning against the lockers with his hands in his winter coats jacket. "What are you up to?" He smiles. "Just packing up my bag." You laugh. "I can see that. I meant tonight." Niall days running a hand through his hair. "Probably do homework why?" You ask closing your locker and swinging your back pack around your shoulder. "Um I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies? With me?" He asks, his cheeks red. You blush. He just asked you out. "Ya sure. What time?" You smile wanting to jump up and down. "Um 5:00? We can get food if you want." He shrugs. You smile and nod. "Sounds good." "All right I'll pick you up." He smiles confidently.
----------
I'm so annoyed with my second semester...

I hope you all have a great weekend! Thank god it's Friday tomorrow'

Thank you for reading :)