32: Christmas morning with the kids

*I didn't get to write as many christmas preferences as I wanted to so here is another one. Sorry if it's a bit late for Christmas preferences but aw well.*

You can hear your two little twins walking over to yours and Niall's bed room ready to open the presents. You laugh and roll over to face Niall. "The kids are coming." You laugh. Niall yawns and wraps his arm around your waist. "Of course they are." He smiles. "Mommy! Daddy! It's christmas! " Your daughter Anna jumps into your and Niall's bed. "Santa came!" Your son Jacob joins in. "Let's go open presents!" The twins say at the same time. They both have Niall's hair colour and his bright blue eyes. You don't think your kids look anything like you, but Niall begs to differ he says they both have your nose, eye brows, and natural beauty. "Let's go see what Santa left!" Niall shouts getting up from bed. He's a little kid himself. You smile at your family and grab your phone to take pictures. Niall waits for you at the bed room door. You wrap your hand in his and make your way to the living room. "Hurry up." Your son laughs.  You and Niall sit down on the couch in front of the christmas tree. "Okay open your presents!" You smile. Jacob opens his quicker then Anna, Jacob got a remote control helicopter which wasn't really a good idea due to all the breakable things in your home. "You can only play outside with that." You warn him. "Okay mommy." He smiles. Anna got an American doll. "Ahhh that's what I wanted!" She shouts with a huge smile. "Do you like it?" Niall smiles at Anna. "I love it!" She smiles. "Santa did a good job then." You smile to Niall. "Mommy can you open the box so I can play with her?" Anna asks walking up to you with her boxed doll. "Ya sure, I'm pretty sure theres some brushes in the bag for her hair." You smile. "Daddy open this." Your son orders to Niall. "What's the magic word?" Niall asks your son. "Pwease and thank you." Jacob grins. "Of course." Niall smiles. You both open up the boxes to your kids presents and let them go and play with their toys. "What did you get me for christmas?" Niall grins. "You'll see later." You smile. "Why later?" He grins bigger. "Get your head out of the gutter, I haven't wrapped it yet." You laugh, kissing under his ear. "Oh." Niall pouts crossing his arms. "I love you." You smile at him. "I love you more (Y/N)." He smiles kissing your lips.
------------
I actually love love love this picture of Niall!!

I hope you all have a great week!

Thank you for reading, voting, and, commenting