9: Please dont leave me

"Ni I can't do this anymore!" You shouted at your boyfriend Niall. "I understand the distance is hard but if you love me that's enough!" He shouted back. "I do love you, but this isn't a healthy relationship Niall." You told him. "Please princess you can't do this..." He began. "Niall you have to move on. I just can't do this anymore." You told him. "No I won't move on I love you so god damn much (Y/N) you can't do this you can't leave me...please don't leave me!" Niall cried. Tears were running down both your faces. You hated seeing Niall anything but happy, and now seeing him crying because of you, you just couldn't bare it, you knew now that you were wrong. You stepped closer to him and opened your arms. Niall took a step away from you. "No you're only going to make this harder...you said you were going to leave so just leave." He mumbled and you knew how hard saying that was.

"No Ni I may not be able to deal with being away from you because I thought I was the only one feeling this way, but I see now you're hurting too...I'm sorry I wasn't thinking about how you were feeling." You said and slowly took another step closer to Niall this time he didn't back away, so you took the chance to touch his cheek with your right hand. He smiled weakly against your touch. "Can you just promise we will get through this together?" He whispered. "Yes Niall of course we will get through this together I love you so much, I'm so sorry." You said wiping away his tears as he did the same to you. "I love you too princess. Thank you." Niall said wrapping his arms around you tightly.
--------
Thank you for reading!
Sorry if I haven't posted in awhile I was in Virginia for a jumprope competition. :)