3: How you meet

Just incase some of you don't know:
(Y/N) means (your name) :)
-------------
"Come on (Y/N) it won't be that bad!" Your friend called as you approached the fair. Your friend was meeting a boy that she had been talking to for awhile at the fair, and of course the boy has a friend that she set you up with. It just so happened that you'd rather be home watching Netflix and eating popcorn. You rolled your eyes as your friend began waving to the boys in front of you both. "Hello!" Your friend said. "Hi I'm Tyler and this is my friend Niall." Tyler introduced. Niall who was playing on his phone looked up and smiled at you. He was cute! You had to force yourself to look away from his blue eyes. You could hear your friend and Tyler talking about a ride they were going to go on and soon both of them were walking away leaving you with Niall. You looked over to Niall, but he was already smiling at you his phone long forgotten. "You know," he finally spoke. "I wasn't going to come but I'm definitely glad I did." Niall grinned widely. You couldn't help but blush deeply, sure you both just met but already Niall had made you feel comfortable. "Farris wheel?" He asked. You nodded with a smile. "Yes sure!"
-------------------
Hope you enjoyed ;)