I often wondered when the Elders would step in and protect their people, partly the reason why I so badly craved to extinct this coven, I wanted- no needed, to see Theo again. The loneliness was eating away inside, plaguing every drop of humanity I had left until I remained with nothing but bitterness and the urge to kill.

I couldn't stop.

And I didn't want to.

I couldn't sense anyone anymore, the scent of the undead didn't fill my nose as it so normally did. It frustrated me somewhat, I was growing bored and impatient. Either they'd suddenly learnt to mask their smell, or they'd already fled.

Digging my nails into the palms of my hands, I felt my entire body grow rigid and my eyes automatically latched onto the ground. I was breathing heavily and felt my insides fuzz as I inhaled sharply. Slowly raising my gaze, I narrowed in amongst the darkness and let my eyes fall on a familiar beauty.

His eyes a deep shade of black, blending flawlessly into the midnight sky. His hair still as I remembered, styled and groomed on top of his head. A deep frown concealed his features, giving off an uncertain emotion as my eyes sharply caught the tensing of his fists.

My eyes were wide and cautious, ready to commit what was necessary as I watched him closely, studying his every likely move. "Darcy." He breathed, his voice somewhat cracked as he couldn't believe his words. As though he wasn't entirely sure if it were I standing in front of him.

"You're so beautiful." He murmured again, this time adding a step to his talk, forcing my body to instinctively stand back, not wanting to tempt my Pureblood anymore than it was already craving. "Look at you."

Ever so slightly, I tilted my head, wondering where he was taking this. "You're very special and you need to learn that you are in control."

Of course I was in control.

"You are in control, aren't you?"

I frowned firmly, was this reverse phycology? Resisting the urge to bare my teeth in annoyance, I settled on ignorance, growing tired by the minute. Truthfully, I wasn't entirely sure if I'd ever see him again and therefore hadn't exactly prepared myself for when the time finally came.

"This-" he gestured around him. "-isn't you, Darcy. Look at the pain you've caused this coven, do you have any idea what you've done? You've took the lives of children, innocent people, you know due to the consequence of your actions the Elders will never let you live."

Of course I did, I wasn't stupid. However, I also knew the very reason why they hadn't tried to end me. They can't- and they aren't prepared to die trying. So they sent in their next plan, Theo.

The only thing that bothered me was why they took so long. Why now? Why now I've nearly demolished this coven?

"You left me to die, you did this to me." I breathed slowly, my voice felt raspy and sore, I hadn't spoke in so long. My voice sounded foreign to me, as though it wasn't truly mine.

"I'm so sorry, Darcy. I was planning on taking you home, I wasn't planning on you dying and there was no way you should of survived that transition. Do you know what you are? You don't exist, you're the first of this kind, they've been watching you- studying you, and now they feel it's time."

My gut instinct sounded with a heavy pang inside, something was wrong and I had an almost deafening feeling that this wasn't Theo. Stalking closer, I kept my senses on high alert and squinted my eyes in doubt.

Suddenly, an almighty siren sounded through the sky. Unable to cope with the ear piercing screech, I dropped to the floor in surreality. I felt as though I was exploding from the inside out. I wanted it to stop, why wouldn't it stop?

"For all the pain you've caused this coven, you will pay, young Pureblood. We will revenge our people, we will revenge our babies, the pain and suffering you've yet to endure will now be your life, never will you set foot outside again and sooner or later, you'll end your sickening life yourself." A sniggering voice spat beside my ear and moments after, my world went black.

*.*.*.*.*.*.**.

So I thought I couldn't just leave you all back there, this chapter was already written I just wasn't sure whether to post it but realised you guys needed more of an explanation. But this is definitely the end now, please no hate, its really not appreciated, it's not nice and I wouldn't dream of commenting such hateful comments on your stories so I ask you give me the same respect and just not comment at all if you feel this way.

Thank you for all your support, votes and comments you've provided me! Couldn't ask for better readers (the ones who have supported me) and have supported where I have taken this story! Thanks again!!

If you're interested, I'd be grateful if you could check out my new story,
Thanks guys!
;)