But for once. I felt safe.

I shook my head and the thoughts with it. 

Half of the rocking chair was done and the bell would ring soon so I started taking every thing off of me. Placing them back in their spots I cleaned my station and went back to my desk where mori and honey waited for me.

Time skip.

English was boring and soon laid my head down falling asleep.

3rd pov.

Aika fell asleep and honey who was sitting on her left poked her. Mori glanced at honey and aika to check on them and was surprised to see aika asleep. He sat next to aika's right.

"Alright class. Get into groups and start your project." The teacher said and instead of working everyone just started talking. It was a rich school and everyone didn't really care about the project seeing as they could pay their way through school. The teachers didn't care either. They just said work in groups and let them run lose sometimes they would actually take work. But that was for tests. The only time they taught anything was the 20 minute lecture at the beginning of each class that was required by the school.

"Ai-Chan." Honey said softly and poked her cheek. She mumbled something under her breath but never woke up. "Ai-chan." He poked her cheek again.

"Mori give me the damn hammer." Aika said and honey laughed lightly while Moro stared at her. Honey poked her one more time and her head shoot up. "Hmm?" She asked looking around.  She looked at honey and motion rubbing her eyes.

Aika's pov

"You fell asleep." Honey said in that cute voice of his. His eyes held the childish look they always had and I was so tired that I didn't have control of my actions. I reached over and picked him out of his seat bringing him to my chest and holding him like a teddy bear. I laid my head against something  soft to my right and closed my eyes. I had had no sleep last night cause every time I moved dad would start to wake up. And  He looked tired so I didn't want to wake him, he had been working over time  the past year and this is the only time that he has showed up drunk this year. So if I missed  a couple hours of sleep, so be it.

"5 more minutes." I mumbled. I started to drift off to sleep when I felt someone poke my cheek again. I opened my eyes to see big Brown eyes looking in mine. 

"Why are you so tired Ai-chan?" Honey asked and tilted his head to the side.

"Just didn't get enough asleep. That's all. I'll be fine in a little bit." I said turned to see what I laying on. Mori was looking at me and I figured out I was laying on him. "Sorry." I mumbled and placed honey back in his seat.

"Hn." Mori said nodding  his head lost in thought.

"So what's the project." I asked myself and looked at the board.

Time skip.

I was walking to the host club room with honey and mori. Kyoya and tamaki turned  the corner the sane time we did and I was attacked into  hug from tamaki. I patted him on the back awkwardly.

"My precious daughter. I have missed you!" He said dramatically and started to go into a long speech about something I wasn't paying attention to. I walked over to kyoya and rested an elbow on his shoulder.

"How you holding up with out me Mr. Ootori?" I asked

"Dread ful. I swear he never shuts up." Kyoya said raising his glasses up his nose.

"So nothin knew. " I nodded  My head. We all started walking to the host club when kyoya said something 

"You know it's not healthy to not sleep. You can make yourself very sick." I stopped walking and stared at the back of his head.

"Stalker." Was all I said and continued walking to the club room.

Time skip

"But... but it's......It's girly." I said with disgust at the dress my dad had picked out for me.

"I know." Dad squealed. Haruhi was laughing in the back ground as she shook her head at me and dad.

You see. Him and me have been going back and forth for the past hour. He keeps trying to get me a dress for tonight's  dance....And I don't want to go. And I most certainly do not want to wear that pink thing is his hand.

"No." I said sternly and he went over to haruhi complaining about how I wouldn't put on the dress.

"Just put on the dress." Haruhi mumbled and I glared at her.

"You put on the dress."

"No way!" She said looking at the dress like she would like to light it on fire. 

"Excatly." I nodded my head and she grabbed my arm passing dad on the way to the door.

"Sorry dad no time. We have to go. I guess aika's clothes she has on now will have to do." Haruhi said dad had a look of horror on his face.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh-" he was cut off by the door and we started running.

"Run faster! I think he'coming after us." I said grabbing haruhi's hand tighter and sprinting.

"He's not com- he's coming! He's coming! Run chicken little run!" Haruhi said glancing over her shoulder. Most of the time I would have laughed at the weird comment but right now I was just worried about dad getting a hold of us. Well me. I was the one who had to wear that ugly thing.

Time skip.

"You're almost late." Kyoya stated writing in that book of his.

"Shh. Just Shh." I said and walked away from him while haruhi said something about his comment.

"Ai-chan!" Honey yelled and attacked me with a hug.

"What are you wearing?!" The twins yelled and I raised an eyebrow at them. 

"Jeans. And a t-shirt. You know being the sons of a famous designer you would think you would know basic clothing. I'm sure commoners aren't the only ones who were them." I said and haruhi was chuckling while walking away from me. 

I felt two arms wrap around mine and my legs being lift off the ground.

Oh no.