"Mori." I sighed sticking out my hand. "Give me the hammer back." I said and shook my head at him. 

You see. We were in wood shop. And I was trying to make a rocking chair, We could make anything we wanted and we could have a group of three maximum. So honey thought it would be a good idea for mori, him and me to work together. I didn't really care so I went to work on the rocking chair once we decided what we wanted to built.

First mori took away my drill. 

I shrugged it off and grabbed the saw to cut the boards..... 

But then, he took my saw. 

I handed honey a nail to hold for me while I grabbed the base for the chair.

He took the nail from honey.

I grabbed the hammer and another nail and lined it all up so I could put  the first two pieces together. I had raised the hammer and swung it down in one clean motion.

The only thing was.

Mori took my f*cking hammer. 

He moved me off to the side and hammered the two pieces together for me.

"Mori." I said calmly. He looked at me and I just let it roll off my back. "Never mind." I said shrugging my shoulders and closing my eyes for second. 

I then moved over to the saw again and lined it up against the wood. I went to start sawing when suddenly......

There was someone behind me and a hand placed over mine.

I could hear the girls fangirling in the background.

I knew who was behind me.

And I was about to snap.

When I went to turn around I felt another hand on my hip keeping me from moving.

"Mori." I said as sweetly as possible.

"Hn." Was his reply.

"Let go of my hand." I said calmly though there was an edge to it.

"No." He deep voice made his chest vibrate and I could feel his body come closer to mine. 

"No?" I asked.

"No." 

"Takashi." I said with warning in my voice. "Let. Go. Of. My. Hand." I said slowly to get my point across. This time he did listen.

He let go of my hand.

But he picked me up. 

And right now I was close to calling him everything but I Japanese boy right now.

"Overpotective lovers!" The girls squeal. 

Overprotective what? I asked myself and looked at the girls in confusion. 

"You'll cut yourself." Mori mumbled in my ear.

"I will not. Now stop treating me like I'm fragile. I can take of my self..." I said the next thing under my breath so no one but me could hear. "...I always have."

He let go of me and moved away from me. I looked at the ground then at the board. Before I could start sawing mori was next to me. I ignored him and started to saw. I felt my hair being moved and tied back into a pony tail. A pair of safety glasses were placed on my face and an apron was over my head. I could feel him hands tying the strings in the back and tried to ignored the sparks flying up my back. 

It was weird being treated this way. It was usually the opposite way around. I was the one making sure everyone else was alright. It was my responsibility to keep everyone else safe.