"Then why is he not answering his phone? Guys what if something happened to him? It doesn't make sense why he wouldn't answer his phone unless he.." I stop and just put a hand on my chest as I begin to really panic.

"Hey, Hey, hey! It's okay! We'll look for him, okay. Stay here with Jackie we will be back." Kade says as he grabs Sam's arm.

I nod and Jackie kneels down next to me as I slide down the wall into a sitting position.

"Hey, girl, breathe. He's fine, you're fine. It's just scary because you've never been to one of these before. Don't worry yourself." She says gently.

I nod as she grabs my hand and breathes in deep, signaling for me to do the same. I do as she does and she smiles.

"There we go." She says as she continues to help me breathe.

I think back to what I could've possibly done to make him maybe run off. But I did what he told me to do. Did I do something wrong? did I scare him away? Or am I just overreacting?

Whatever it is, I know toward the middle of my dancing; something was off with him.

I see Jay walking up toward us.

"Hey, you good?" She asks as she sees me and Jackie.

I nod as Jackie looks for me to answer.

"Have you seen Blake? When he left did he tell you where he was going?" I ask Jay.

"I don't know, he said stick by you and get Darek If anything happens." She says.

I frown and shake my head.

"We found him!" Kade calls up the stairs.

I jump up quickly and feel myself become even more concerned when I see the look on Kades face.

"Oh no... what happened?" I ask, scared out of my mind.

"He's.... slightly shit faced." He says.

That's when I feel everything inside of me turn from worry and panic to confusion and most of all, anger.

"We uh... we are helping him toward the car now." Kade says to me.

I look at Jackie and she looks at me and I just shake my head.

"Thanks for everything, Jacks, I'm going to get him home." She giggles and nods "Don't get too mad at him now. Remember the dancing." She teases.

I giggle even though I'm still pissed. "No promises." I tell her.

She smiles and hugs me as I follow Kade outside. I see Kev, Joe and Darek all helping Blake toward the car as he stumbles forward.

"I'm going to kill him." I say to Kade as we get closer.

I unlock the car and open the passengers side to help Darek, Kev and Joe get him into the car.

He's delirious. He is just moaning and groaning as they lug him into the car.

"Thank you guys." I tell them as we get him buckled and close the door behind him.