This version is more for guys.

Start from the beginning

I went out to the car with Bently. "So what exactly went down in that phone call?" He asked.

I sighed. "Josh basically told me that Adam wouldn't answer his or Amber's text, and that I needed to fix it."

"Did he tell you why she was there?"

"Nope. Just yelled at me for being a sucky sister."

"You are not a sucky sister."

"Right now I am." I mumbled.

"Eb, listen to me." He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "You made a mistake. It happens to everybody. It doesn't make you a horrible sister, it just makes you human."

"I know. I just feel bad for everything." I said.

"We'll fix this. I promise."

I nodded. I know we will. "What's Tyler talking to Adam about?"

"Probably about everything going on. I guess he has to have the broken heart speech too." He sighed.

"Broken heart speech?" That sounded interesting.

"Yeah. My dad had to give it to me, I had to tell Tyler, and now I guess he's telling Adam. It's like a tradition."

That's probably the coolest thing I've ever heard these boys do. "What do you say? No one ever gave me a speech. I was stuck dealing with it myself."

He glanced at me. "This version is more for guys."

"I don't need it. I just want to know what you're saying."

He nodded. "It's like, when you're a guy, you're expected to be all tough and stuff. Some people don't get that we have feelings, and we get hurt. Most of the time we're expected to let nothing phase us. Like when a girl we really like doesn't like us back, that hurts, but if we let that show, we're wimps." He was staring out the window like he was in another place. "What really hurts, is when the girl you like is with another guy, and that guy knows...damn."

"What?" I asked. He turned to look at me, like he just remembered I was there.

"Look Eb, I guess this is up to you, but Tyler re-"

"I'll call Josh, I promise. You just have to promise that you will stop being mad at me." Adam said, opening the door and cutting Bently off.

I looked up at him, and grinned. He was too adorable to stay mad at. I pulled him into a hug. "I'm not mad. I just want to fix all this."

"Well I'm gonna fix it for you." He smiled.

"Thanks Adam." I hugged him again. I looked at Tyler over his shoulder and smiled at him. I have a feeling he had something to do with this too. Which reminds me, what was Bently about to say earlier? I'll have to ask him about it later.

"Ok, we need to go get our stuff from the hotel and get out of here." Bently said, "I've had enough of this hospital."

"Me too!" I laughed. Even if I was laughing, I hated that we were leaving the beach. I feel more at home here than I do at home.

"Up." Tyler said to me.

"What?"

"I get the front seat, so move those pretty little legs to the back."

He was crazy. There's no way I'm moving. "I was here first, and it's only like a ten minute drive to the hotel. You can live in the back for that long."

"I haven't sat in the backseat of a car since Bently learned to drive. I don't know if I would live or not."

"Seriously Tyler, just sit in the back. I really don't feel like moving." I told him.