We all smile at Joe and then look towards the boys.

They're all talking about sports now, they're laughing and joking and messing around like boys do.

I smile at them. Does Blake really look at me like that?

Sam ruffles the top of my head. "So have you guys done anal yet like I predicted?" She asks.

I laugh and shake my head "Still a virgin and still will never do butt stuff." And still don't have a boyfriend.

She rolls her eyes. "Well we will just keep crossing them off the 'fuck it' list one by one." She says with a sparkle in her eye that makes me smile from ear to ear.

I love my friends. Even my guy friends who are too busy being guys all the time. Levi, Kade, Jordan, Kevin, Travis, Darek and Joe all screw around with Blake throughout the night.

The girls and I laugh and talk and play stupid games and somehow we decided to fight each other with giant inflatable 'boppers' It may not seem violent until you get knocked the fuck down and scrape open an elbow.

We even ran into each other with medicine balls. (Not a good idea) We threw a football around in the dark to try and get the guys to do something with us.

But instead, we ended up playing video games together, of all things.

It's a map on Call Of Duty, Blake is saying how good he is at it and that's when Becca shoots me a look.

She knows I'm good at video games because I had grown up playing with my brother. Especially after our parents went missing.

He went into a weird depressing stage and I'd always offer to do things that calmed him down.

"Blake, why don't you play Teal?" Becca suggests.

Blake shakes his head as he looks at me. "I don't want to make my beautiful girlfriend cry in front of all of her friends." He challenges.

Darek looks from me to Blake and has a look on his face I can't quite read. I bite my lip and try to ignore it.

I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms. "I bet you not only do I beat you, but I get the final kill, no scope, and it will be a headshot." I boldly predict.

He raises an eyebrow and I mirror his expression.

"Really now?" He asks.

I nod.

"What are you willing to bet?" He asks. "What do you want from me?" I counter.

"If you lose... you owe me a kiss." He says.

My heart flutters at the idea. Does he want to kiss me? Or is this a show for my friends?

I lower my eyebrows at him and giggle.

"Too easy. If I win? You owe me a massage." I bet.

He smiles and shakes my hand, looking me dead in the eye.

I ignore the effect it has on me and take in a deep breath.

"You're on, Love." He whispers.

I smirk "Bring it. Love."

He raises a brow as if to say 'ohhhh it's on' I giggle as I am handed a controller.

Darek sits us in his gamer seats, side by side. I smile as I feel a pair of strong but dainty hands kneed at my shoulders.

I feel Becca's face right by the side of mine as she whispers "Alright Teal. Focus on your goal, execute, and beat his pretty little British ass."