I watch and admire the way he easily cooks the beef until it's nice and brown. He lets it simmer a little longer before adding a few spices and oils.

"Now for the fun part!" He says.

"The sauce?" I question.

"Damn straight." He says in a American accent. I laugh at his attempt and he flicks butter at me.

It lands right on my cheek and some even falls to the ground as I giggle. "I dare you to lick it." I say after watching some butter fall to the floor.

"You don't think I will?" He challenges.

"Judging from your expression when I ate the ketchup off your finger, no. I don't think you'll do it." I taunt.

He smiles and shakes his head.

"Easiest dare I've ever gotten." He says coming up to me.

I look at him confused, not knowing what he's going to do, but then I realize he's not going to eat it off his floor, he's going to lick it off of me.

I'm sure he can sense my confusion but he carefully steps up to me and gently tilts my head to the side with his hand.

What I'm not expecting is what I probably should be expecting. The classic Blake Waters charm.

He can make anything intimate. It's ridiculous.

His strong, soft hands, push past my hair and rest on my neck.

He looks into my eyes and there is no way he can possibly miss the physical effect he has on me.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

My breath catches, being little miss innocent, I expected he would fake lick it off the ground, and if it were my face that he licked the butter off of, he'd just lick it off, but instead, it's like he's teasing me.

His blue eyes are shining with mischievousness as he just looks into my eyes.

I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm not a puddle right now, is because its winter.

His hands are gentle on my neck, his smirk is making me go mad. What is he waiting for?

He just smiles and shakes his head.

"You don't wear face makeup do you?" he asks.

I giggle and shake my head "You'll have to find out." I say wiggling my eyebrows. "Do it, no balls" I mock him.

I don't know why I have to ruin intimacy with my humor...

He chuckles and I continue "You won't, you pussy" I say laughing at my own words.

He just laughs before lowering his face to mine, I feel the wet warmth of his tongue and I scrunch up my face at the sensation.

He laughs at my facial expression and I laugh as well when he lets go of me.

"Yup. No face makeup. We should probably make the sauce before the whole thing gets cold." He points out.