I glance over at him and I'm instantly distracted by the way his muscles look in that sweater.

He had taken off his leather jacket, and the white sweater was clinging to his body in a way that made the cold weather fill with a warm humidity.

Well, that was just me. I feel my cheeks get red when I realize I'm staring... again.

I turn back to the stove and put the pasta in one, and turn the burner off the other. The water is now warm enough for us to start cooking the sauce.

I grab the contents out of the grocery bags and spread them across the table. I glance over a couple spices and sauces. I have a feeling this is going to turn out to be stroganoff.

The ingredients are looking like it's going to be just that.

The only thing that confuses me is the eggs, the brown sugar, and the beef.

I decide not to question it and check on the noodles. So far, they're about half way done. There's a lot in there.

I jump and almost scream when I feel strong hands rest on my shoulders.

"Woah. Didn't mean to frighten you, love." Blake says with a amused look.

I put my hand to my heart and feel it beating rapidly at the little scare.

"You were quiet." I say with a embarrassed laugh. "Plus, I was in my zone"

He smiles "Well, the fire is running properly, so it should heat up in here."

I smile "Good! It was pretty chilly." I admit.

"My fault. I turned the heat off since I wasn't going to be coming here. Or I wasn't planning to, at least." He says.

"Your house is so beautiful. How did you find this?" I ask.

He smiles "My cousins and I built it. I paid them, but they wanted to do it for fun. It counts as their volunteer hours. They did the wiring and plumbing and tubing and everything."

I feel my mouth drop open. "You guys built this?"

He nods. "Pretty cool, huh? How's the pasta doing?" He asks glancing behind me.

"Oh! let me check that!" I say, remembering the noodles I had left on the burner.

"Pretty sure they're done." I say biting into one.

He smiles.

"Time for the fun part. Did you figure out what we are making?" He asks.

"Uh... stroganoff? I don't know what the eggs and stuff are for though." I admit.

He chuckles. "You'll see. But yeah, it's beef stroganoff." He confirms as he pulls out a frying pan and takes the thawed out ground beef and places it on the frying pan.

"The grease will keep it from sticking." He says pulling out a spatula.

I smile at his knowledge of cooking. It's really hot when a guy can cook.