I just look at him. His blue eyes filled with familiar pain. He's not telling me the whole story, which I respect since I'm not telling him mine.

"What a bitch." I say before shaking my head and continuing.

"Some girls just don't register how amazing some guys are. I don't understand girls and I am one."

I'm getting heated. How could someone cheat on Blake? He just seems like such a good guy and he'd never hurt a fly.

Well, from what I can tell In the solid few hours I've known him. I think I can read him pretty well.

But I'm still unsure. He's a agent. He's trained in many fields. Mental manipulation is probably one of them.

But even then, I haven't even picked up a hint of dishonestly from him.

His blue eyes stare intently at mine and there is just silence for a moment.

Blake seems to think a bit before he bites his lower lip and looks towards his own lap.

That... lip bite.... THO.

I take in a shaky breath as I force myself to look away.

"People suck." He says with a chuckle.

I nod "They really do."

I look off toward the moonlight dancing across my window.

The darkness of night has never bothered me. I actually prefer nighttime over daytime. It's something about the peace of it all.

But ever since I found out about the whole Anthony thing... I've been on guard.

I squint as I look out my window. I can't let the fear of some random dude keep me from doing what I normally do and love.

I remember the nights I would climb onto my roof to the flat area and just look up at the stars.

"Let me show you something." I say suddenly before getting up, grabbing two big blankets and going to my window.

I can't remember the last time I went stargazing on my roof.

He looks at me sideways before he follows me hesitantly.

I open my window and put my foot firmly on the ledge, testing my balance.

Right before I'm about to push off, I feel a strong pair of hands grab my waist. I turn to face Blake. His face plastered with worry.

"What are you doing?!" He asks frantically.

I giggle "Trust me." Is all I say before gently ushering his hands off of my waist, ignoring the feeling I have when his hands are on my hips.

He gives me a look of hesitation but he lets go.

I smile and push off, hooking my stronger hand inside so I have enough leverage to safely climb to the roof of the house. I step over to the flat part of the roof and smile.

Blake follows.

He holds onto me when he looks down, my house is huge, so he has a mini moment of panic.

"Is there a safer way to do this?" He asks, shocked.

"Yeah. There's a balcony that's easy to climb on the other side of the house. It's my brothers room." I explain.

He just looks at me with disbelief. "And you decided not to tell me there was an other way up?"

"What's the fun in that?" I ask him.