Beautiful Memories: Finale

Depuis le début

"No, don't say that. He's probably on his way here." Philip said as he rested one hand on my shoulder and carefully tried to lean me back in bed."Calm down, agitating won't make things go smoothly."

I yanked him down by his collar at eye level and glared at him. "I'm in pain! Don't tell me to calm down because you don't know nothing!" I leaned down on the pillow as I arched my back, my hand tightening around his collar.

"I came with the wheelchair. Can you stand up?" The nurse asked as she put the wheelchair next to the bed, my hand on Philip's collar loosening as I moved it to touch the bed, my legs sliding off the bed to sit up with Philip's help.

I slid off the bed and stood up on my legs and while breathing in and out, I slowly walked toward the wheelchair and sit down. "Wait!" I told the nurse before she started to roll the wheelchair out of the room. "Did you call my boyfriend?" I breathed out heavily.

"Yes." She gave me a sad smile. "He's unavailable, I'm sorry. I tried thrice but nothing. It seems that his phone died down." I shook my head as I breathed in and out pantingly, my breathing coming out with difficulties.

"No, Ah!" I hovered over with a short cry of pain as I gripped my hand at the arm of the wheelchair, my other hand holding my stomach. "I can't, I can't do this." I shook my head repeatedly as I tried hard to breathe.

"You're tiring yourself, we still have a lot to do in the delivery room. Stay calm, he'll come on time." Philip assured as the nurse rolled me out of the room, my teeth gritted and my eyes pressed closed as I turned red from holding in my breath.

"Please Philip call him, try again please." I begged him as breathed heavily, my eyes feeling droopy and my head slightly pounding. I licked my dry lips, my head rolling back as I felt a bit faintly.

"Don't you dare faint on me! You've been here for almost 24 hours and now that it's time you're giving up? I don't think so. Stay awake." Philip ordered and I blinked my eyes repeatedly as I tried to stay focus.

"I can't, I can't do this alone." I barely whispered as I breathed out heavily and tired. Sebastian, I need you. I can't do this on my own. I'm dying, I'm dying. I need you here with me. I need to see you, I need to see your face before I close my eyes.

"Yes you can, you can do this." He squeezed my hand as he pushed the elevator button. "He'll come, just wait." He brushed my hand slightly before entering the elevator, the nurse turned me around and rolled me in the elevator.

I breathed in and out, my hand rolling around my stomach as I tried to relax myself. I blinked my eyes open and licked my dry lips, my fingers brushing my damped hair away from my forehead. The door started to close and I heard him, he was here. I wasn't alone anymore.

"Rebekah!" Sebastian shouted as he slid towards the elevator door but it was too late, it closed right in front of his face. I pouted my bottom lip as tears filled my eyes and I started to cry, my stomach hardening as I felt another contraction. Philip pressed the door button and it open back. "Are you okay?" He got inside hurriedly and kneeled in front of me as he took my face in his hands, brushing my tears away.

"I'm okay now." I pushed him toward me and cried out heavily, my fingers tangled in his hair. He hugged me back tightly and pulled away to kiss my lips. "I love you." I leaned my forehead against his as I clutched at his cheeks, my eyes boring deep into his.

"I love you too but you won't die on me you hear me." He clutched at my face too as he bored his silver green eyes into my golden ones. "You'll fight, I know you can do it." He kissed me deeply and passionately and I cherished it with my life, enjoying it as much as I could.

I could promise him all he wants, I can fight as much as he wants me to but my faith was already written. "Do you remember when I had a heart stroke and you saved me, you remember what I told you right?"

He shook his head repeatedly as tears coated in his silver green ones, matching mine. "No, I can't and I won't. You can't ask me that, I can't." I shushed him cooingly as I pressed my eyes closed, tears running down my cheeks.

"Promise me something else apart from what I told you, promise me that you'll take care of my babies. Promise me that you'll not let your dark side take over, promise me that you'll be the father I always knew you would become. I might not be there but you will, you will be there because God forbid me if you do something stupid I'll kick your ass. "

We both laughed in distaste and bitterness. "Look at me in the eyes, promise me that. Promise me that you'll take good care of our babies for me. Tell them how much I love them and that I'll always look over them. I will be always there and here." I put my hand on his heart as I looked up at him. "Just call me and I'll be there, you don't have to be alone."

"Anything can be possible, if you believe that I can be there I will be there. I will always be there."