requested ¦ makayla

Start from the beginning

"Oh? So you can text and meet up with Selena behind my back?" I didn't yell, as I stood with the phone on my hip.

Justin closed his mouth, and just stared at me. He didn't blink, as the water dripped down his chest.

A moment later, he spoke. "M-Makayla. . ." Justin had regret in his eyes, once he saw the tears spill over my long lashes.

"No, Justin. You promised you were over her! You fucking lied!" I shouted towards him, not even caring who heard. Justin's head lowered, and his shoulders slumped.

"I am over her. I was drunk, and she came on to me!" Justin argued back with me, but it was no use. I was done. . .

"Fuck you, Justin, I never want to see your ass ever again!" I screeched at him, leaving him in his place. He lunged forward and grasped at my wrist.

I froze, only to whisper, "Don't you dare touch me," He had let go, defeated as if I'd just won. Which I did, even if I was crying.

Tears streamed down my face, as I just walked out the front doors, not even worrying about packing my stuff. I didn't want to be there anymore. . .

_________________

** two weeks later **

"MAKAYLA, you have to get out of that bed!" I stared across the room at the wall. My best friend had let me stay with her after my little break up with Justin.

She burst into the room, with her loud self. She stomped to the side of the bed, and sighed. "Makayla, c'mon, girl. . ." She kneeled so we were face to face.

"Let's go shopping or something" She said, staring at my sad self. "Noo," I whined like a child, and shifted in the bed.

Another sigh, "Please, for me. . .This isn't good for you," She kept urging, and I finally agreed. "Fiine," I grumbled, kicking the covers off my legs to go to the bathroom.

_____________________

"Why are we here!?" I whined, and yelled. My best friend stopped her car in front of the place I've been avoiding.

Justin's house. It's been about two weeks since I left him.

"You need this, and Justin does, too," She explained, turning her car off. "I'll wait here, now shoo, go!" She unlocked my side, and pushed me out of her car.

I tumbled out the car, and stood before the house. Gosh. . .ok, Makayla, you can do this. I gave myself a pep talk before slowly walking up to the door.

I sighed, and I was finally at the door.

Just as I knocked, I realized the door had already been slightly opened. Had someone broken in?

I slide into the house, creeping through the hall, and into the living room. "Justin?" I yelped, walking into the kitchen.

 Dishes were splattered into pieces on the floor, and dirty plates were in the sink. The trash overflowed with take out from Chinese places and pizza boxes laid on the floor. Wow, he didn't really take care of this place after I left.

I started upstairs, and went straight to the bedroom. At the door, I smelt the terrible strong scent of alcohol.

"Justin?" I peeked into the room, to see Justin's room trashed. He laid on the carpet, with a beverage in his hand.

He laid a moaning mess. "Justin. . ." I sighed, stepping up to him. At the sound of my voice, he jumped up.

"M-Makayla!?" Justin dropped the bottle, and ran towards me. His hair looked messy, and his eyes were droopy.

"I-Is that really you!?" Justin reached out and caressed my cheek. On instinct, I leaded into his touch, as he smiled.

"Yeah, I'm here. What happened to you?" I asked, and he put his hand down. His eyes wondered, "I couldn't do anything without. .you . ." He confessed, "I-I know. . .It's only been two weeks, but it feels like forever. Please, Kayla, come back . ." Justin whimpered, which caused me to instantly embrace him. I felt for him.

"I never left, but you have some winning me back to do," I said, and giggled when I felt Justin's lips graze my uncovered neck. "I'll do anything," He whispered to my neck, pulling me tightly.

I wiggled from his grip, and gave him a serious look, "Before anything, you should really clean up if you want me to come back," I ordered, crossing my arms over my chest. Justin nodded, like a kid on Christmas. "Anything for my Kayla. . ." He agreed, as he rushed to place a kiss on my cheek.

______________

hope that was good . lol

bye ** **