Chapter 31:

"Felix?" Peyton couldnt believe he was there laughing with Rachel. "Oh hey Sawyer um.." he didnt know what to say he knew both girls hated each other.

"Where have you been? I havent seen you all day" she said. Rachel started to laughing "talk about being clingy" Felix and Peyton gave her a glare. "Ill see you later Rachel come on Sawyer lets go" he said as he followed Peyton to the parking lot.

She stood there standing waiting for an explanation. "Rachel and i were just talking about our assignment and what our topic will be." He explained. Peyton wanted to believe him but for some reason so couldnt ahe tried to ignore this feeling.

So she forced a smile and changed the subject. "So do you want me to pick you up on Saturday?" And then she seen him make a face and she knew she was going to recieve some bad news.

"Im actually gonna have to cancel on our plans on saturday" she didnt expect for him to cancel. "Why?"
"I was talking ro Rachel and Theresa during lunch and Theresa ask me to be her date for the banquet and I couldnt say no"

"So you cancelled on me to go with her." Peyton couldnt believe it so she started to walk away. She got in the car with Haley and they went straight to her house.

Peyton told her what had happend and they both agreed not to be upset that no matter what they would have a great time with the guys.

*Next Day- Saturday*
Peyton woke up pretty earlier she couldnt sleep. So she decided to get ready early and head to the docks to do some more sketches.

Haley had texted Peyton that she didnt need a ride the night before. Peyton got to the docks and got herself a coffee and sat down. She was in the middle of sketching when she felt someone sit across from her.

She was looked up expecting Haley but then she seen Brooke there standing there. "What do you want know Brooke? I gave you back the cheerleadering uniforn and your stuff back what now?"

"How did we go from being best friends to this not even talking Peyton?" Brooke asked. Peyton couldnt help but laugh "your seriously asking me?"

"Look Peyton I dont want to fight anymore" For once Peyton couldnt tell if Brooke was being honest or not. "I never meant for any of this to happen Brooke"

Brooke nodded "I know you didnt Peyton but how did you expect me to react when you told me that"

"I get that part I really do but the part I don't get is the way you've been treating me so now you got everything you want your the caption of the cheer squad, you have Lucas, your the most popular girl, and student president and what do I have nothing."

Brooke didnt expect to hear that she knew what Peyton had just said was true and she felt bad for that. "Peyton I..." but Peyton stopped her. "I think its best if we keep our distance from each other" and with that walked away.

Brooke had a tear running down her cheek. She wanted to be friends with Peyton again she was sorry for the way she acted with her and wanted to make things right.

Peyton went back home to try to get some rest before hanging out with her friends and parked in the drive way and was walking up her door when she heard a car honk followed by Haley screaming at her. She turned around to see Haley parking right behind Peytons car.

Peytons mouth fell open seeing Haley get off. "You got a car?" Peyton asked as they hugged each other. "Yup my parents surprised me last night when I got home"

As they walked up to Peytons room she was telling Haley what had happend with Brooke. Haley was as confused as Peyton was. "Do you believe her?" Was the first question Haley asked.

Peyton simply shrugged "I dont know I want to but with brooke you never know." Haley couldnt help but feel a bit sad. These past 2 months that they have been friends it has been great but she knew if they were friends again that she would be seeing much of Peyton anymore....

SO IS BROOKE REALLY SORRY OR IS SHE PLANNING SOMETHING?

I DONT WANT TO MAKE BROOKE THE VILLIAN I REALLY WANTED IT TO BE LIKE THE SHOW THAT SHE'S MEAN CAUSE SHE'S HURT BUT NOT A BAD PERSON.

WHILE WATCHING THE HOW I REALLY WISHED PEYTON AND HALEY COULD HAVE BEEN MORE OF FRIENDS.

I REALLY LIKED THEIR FRIENDSHIP DURING THE FIRST SEASON THAT THEY COULD TALK SO THATS WHAT IM GOING FOR.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE DRAMA! SOMEONE GETS CAUGHT WITH RACHEL BUT WHO?