Getting To Know Lucas

Lucas Scott wasnt popular, he loved to play basketball but wasnt on the basketball team. His bestfriend was Haley James they had known each there since kindergarten. He had other friends but wouldnt trade Haley for anybody.

Lucas mother was Karen Roe she owned a small cafe in town called Karens café. He also had an uncle Keith Scott who was a father figure to him, since his own father abandoned his mother when she had found out about the pregnancy.

Lucas knew that he had a half brother Nathan Scott but thy didnt get along. Ever since Nathan made basketball captain he thought he was better then Lucas.

They always had a sibling rivary Nathan had everything both parents, he was on the basketball team and although Lucas has never talked to Peytom he has seen her around school and even he was jealous of Nathan for the fact of having a girlfriend.

Lucas wanted to join the basketball since freshman year but when he found out that Nathan was also trying out for the team Lucas decided not to try out.

He was tired of getting compared to Nathan. Licas was his own person and he didnt need to be reminded all the time about his half brother.

Lucas was happy with his life he had his mother his uncle, Haley and his other friends Antwon Taylor or how everybody knew him by Skills, his other friend were Mouth, Fergie, and Junk.

But one afternoon changed his whole life in a way that he never imagined and now he had many decisions to make. He didnt know what to do but he knew he had to make the right choices and fast before it was to late.

The first choice he had to make had to do with his love life he was torn between two girls and he didnt know he to choose...