Chapter 18:

Brooke and Peyton had not really been hanging out that much anymore. One of the reasons was because Brooke was always with Lucas.

It was hurting Peyton that she would rather not hang out with them. She missed her best friend but in the short time she has really confined in Haley. Nobody would ever take away Brookes best friend title but it was nice to talk to Haley.

They would actually talk about music, their problems, and their dreams and Peyton was greatful for that because she was getting tired of talking about boys, boys, boys with Brooke.

After her tutoring lesson with Lucas Peyton had called Haley to tell her what had happend. "Hello?" Haley answered. "I kissed Lucas" were the first words that Peyton said.

"You what!!" Haley couldnt believe what she had said. "He was done tutoring me and we we just sitting on my bed and we were talking when I dont know why but I leaned over and kissed him"

"What did he do?" "He kissed me back" Peyton said remebering the kiss. "Wait his not there right now is he?" Haley asked.

"No he had to leave Karen called him i guess there was an emergency so.. yea" she said. "So whats going to happen between you two?" Haley asked.

"I honestly dont know what to do was I dumb for kissing him?" Peyton asked her. "No you werent you had all these feelings for him bottles up and eventually they were going to come out"

They talked for a little longer and they hung up. Next day Peyton woke up early because she was going to have breakfast with Haley.

Peyton picked Haley up and headed to the docks to have breakfast. "No tutoring session with Nathan?"

"No we actually worked all night last night" Haley answered. "Wait Nathan Scott the Nathan doctor cancelled his alone time with new girl to be with you? I dont believe it" Peyton said laughing.

"I have to I admit I was surprised too but I guess he really needs to bring his grades up" Peyton was about to say something.

But then Rachel walked up to them but she wasnt alone she was with Nathan. Not only that but Lucas and Brooke were walking up to them from the other side.

Brooke and Lucas got to Haley and Peyton first. Peyton just smiled she couldnt say anything. "Im so glad to see you guys here Lucas, Peyton, Brooke Im throwing a party this friday you guys are invited." Rachel said.

Then she looked at Haley. "Holly right? Well I would totally invite you but its for basketball players and cheerleaders and popular kids sorry"

"Then why are you throwing it cause last time I checked you werent a cheerleader and its Haley and shes coming with me and if she cant then I wont be there!" Peyton said and got up.

Everybody was speechless Haley got up and went after Peyton. Brooke was smiling "she does have a point" and then went after the girls.

"Hey wait up P. Sawyer!" Brooke screaming running behind them. "What was that all about?" She asked as she finally reaced them.

"Im just tired of her thinkong shes better then everybody else" Peyton replied. "Tutor girl can ou give us a minute?" Brooke asked. "Sure Peyton ill be waiting by the car" peyton nodded.

"Whats going on with you Peyton?" Brooke asked her noticing Peytons attitude. She was about respond but then she seen Lucas, Nathan, and Rachel walking up to them.

"Look Brooke ill explain everything later I just have to go now I really dont feel like having ti hear Rachel again bye" and she left.

"Why did she leave I came over to apologize to her and her friend" Rachel said. But Brooke could tell it was false. "They had to go and If I were you I would not bother her for the rest of the day because when shes upset well just dont get near her." Brooke said as she took Lucas hand and pulled him away...