Chapter 24:

"So I was thinking how about we go out tomorrow night?" Jake asked her as they were walking out of class.

"Tomorrow? You sure I know that all the basketball players are going to Rachels party" he nodded "I know, partys arent really my thing so yea?" Haley couldnt say no to his irresistible smile.

"Okay then its a date" he walked her to her class kissed her on the cheek and then walked to his class.

*Monday Morning*
Haley was sure to wake up earlier then usual because she was going over Peytons house. She walked in her room to find her underneath her covers.

"So Im guessing you werent planning on going to school again today?" "You guessed right" Pyton responded from under the covers. "Well your wrong I cannot do this alone anymore so were going to do this together" Haley said as she took off the covers.

After an hour of Peyton complaining Haley finally convinced Peyton to go to school. Om their way to school Haley was telling Peyton everything that had happend on her date with Jake.

"Wait a minute do I see Haley James blushing?" Peyton couldnt help but laugh. "Ha ha very funny but yes you do I actually had a grat time with him were going out next weekend"

"Im happy for you Haley" then they finally got to school. Then they seen students walking into the gym. "Hey whata going on" Haley asked Skills and Mouth as they walked up to them.

"Last minute assembly just announced a few minutes ago." Mouth said. "Do you guys want to sit with us?" Peyton asked the guys and they said yes but they were waiting for their other friends Fergie and Junk.

When they were all together they walked into the gym and took their seats. The bad things was that they were sitting right across from were the basketball players and cheerleaders where at.

Then all or a sudden Haley noticed Jake sitting next to her "what areyou doing here? Shouldnt you be sitting across from us?" Peyton asked. He shook his head "Nah its the same old same old with them" he said flashing a smile to Haley...