Chapter 30

*Next Day*
Peyton parked and she and Haley got out of the car to head to their first period class. They met up with Jake, and "Hey, whats wrong?" Haley asked noticing him acting weird.

"Can we talk for a minute?" He asked her and then looked at Peyton. "Thats my cue to leave see you guys in class" Peyton said and walked away from them.

"Whats wrong?" She asked worried that he found out about the kiss with Nathan. Yes they werent official in a relationship but it would be awkward for them. "I have tk cancel our saturday night plans."

"Oh I see" is all she could say. "Coach Durham found out about me not going to the banquet on saturday and his pretty much forcing me to go." He explained. She nodded "I understand dont worry " the second warning bell rang.

"Come on lets go before were late for class." She forced a smile. They walked into class and they seen Peyton laughing with Skills and Mouth. Jake went directly to the back to sit down.

Peyton seen how serious they were and she went to sit next to her. "Hey what happend?" Haley was about to explain when they seen the foursome that have been giving them hell walk in.

"Ill explain later." With that he final bell rang and the teacher started her lesson. The bell rang indicating the class was over. Peyton walked out with Skills and Haley to their next class.

Peyton didnt ask her anymore she waited until Haley was ready to tell her. "Jake cant make it on Saturday he has to go to the banquet." Haley blurted out. Peyton gave a sympathetic look. While Skills hugged her.

It was now lunch time and the usual group were sitting down eating and talking. "Hey wheres Felix at?" Mouth asked as they were half way through lunch.

Peyton looked around the campus to see if she seen him but nothing. She shrugged the "His probably catching up in class talking to teachers who knows" Haley said. The bell rang indicating that lunch was over.

The last 3 classes went by pretty fast and Peyton was standing in front of her locker when Haley walked up. "Hey what do you got there?" She asked Peyon as she seen her putting things in a bag.

"My cheerleading uniform and some things that Brooke gave me through out the years." Peyton said. She couldnt help but feel sad to see her friendship with Brooke be over.

"Im just going to take this and Ill meet you by the car" Peyton said and walked towards the gym. She spotted Brooke walking to the gym and ran up to her.

"Brooke here" peyton said as ahe handed her the bag. "Whats this?" Brooke asked confused. "Its my cheerleading uniform and somethings that you gave me I have no need to keep them."

Before Brooke could say anything Peyton walked away. She wasnt in the mood to hear her, Peyton was feeling upset because she hadnt seen Felix since their first class.

She had just turned the hall to walk out to the parking lot when she seen him standing next to the vending machines talking to...

SO BY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE RACHELS PARTY AND THERE WILL BE A LOT OF DRAMA.

IM TRYING TO ADD A LITTLE NALEY TO THE STORY TOO.

LEYTON SCENES IN THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS, AND PROBABLY NALEY SCENES TOO.

BROOKE AND PEYTON HAVE A PENDING CONVERSATION BUT WILL THEY BE FRIENDS AGAIN?