Chapter 25:

"Alright lets get this assembly started" Principal Turner said into the microphone. "This saturday we have our first ever basketball banquet"

"Its the first we will give awards to our dedicated players, so it will be mandatory for basketball players to attend and cheerleaders too. So everybody must bring a date and must sign up before Wednesday if there are any extra tickets then who ever isnt on the team can sign up."

All the basketball players were pretty much happy that they were all making noise. "So all this just to tell us about them" Mouth said pointing across from them.

"Jake what are you doing hanging out with loser and backstabbers?" Rachel asked walking up to them. "Yea you really shouldnt be hanging out with them gives you a bad rep" Brooke said as Rachel laughed.

"You know Theresa doesnt have a date for Saturday, you should totally ask her" Brooke said. Jake shook his head "Nah Im not interested in hanging out with a bunch of brainless people all night and plus i already made plans with my new friends" he said as he put his arm around Haleys shoulder.

"You cant miss the banquet you heard Turner for all basketball players" Luke said. Jake didnt respond instead ge walked out with Peyton and Haley and the guys.

"Jake you shouldnt have done that you should just ask Theresa" Haley said once they were outside. He took her hand "Haley yes Im in the basketball team but none of it important to me I dont care about the parties, the banquets its all pointless I just like playing the game, I would much rather spend my saturday night with you"

Haley couldnt help but smile but his words. "Well Peyton and I were going to hangout with the guys but I..." Jake shook his head "That actually sounds like fun"

Haley couldnt be more happier but she still couldnt help but look as Nathan passed by with his friends. The bell rang and everybody made their way to class.

"Alright class you guys are going until groups of 2 but this time I will choose the groups which I will tell you guys tomorrow for now " Mrs. Mendes said.

*After School*
Peyton and Haley had decided to go get a coffee and talk by the docks. At lunch time Peyton and Haley and the guys had decided to go to golf n' stuff.

Play mini golf, play at the arcade, go karts, and then go have so dinner.

The girls had got their coffees and were gonna go sit on a bench when Peyton accidentally bumped into somebody.

"I am so sorry!" Peyton said looking up. "Its okay no worries" the guys aid with an amazing look on his face.

"Felix?" Peyton asked not sure if it was him. "Yea do I know you?" He asked her. "Its me Peyton Sawyer we went to camp a few years ago."

He then smiled clearly remembering her. "Sawyer I havent seen you what?" He asked trying to remember. "3 years" she said.

He nodded "wow 3 years you look..." he took a step back and looked up and down at her "different... in a good way" he said when he seem her reaction.

They took a minute just starring at each other when Haley coughed which made them turn to face her. "Sorry, um Felix this is my friend Haley, Haley this is Felix we used to go to summer camp together."

Felix and Haley shook hands. "Well I gotta go but see you later, why don't you give me your number to hang out sometime" he said handing her his phone.

She took it and dialed her number. He gave Peyton a hug and kiss goodbye and walked away. Haley just starred at Peyton and how happy she was.

It looked like Peyton was not thinking about Lucas anymore which was a good thing but Haley always thought they would end up together...