Chapter 21:

"I like you Lucas"
***********************
"Im sorry Brooke I never meant to hurt you I thought you two were having fun"

"Really having fun? Your just trying to find a sorry excuse for betraying me I never would have thought you would have betrayed me like this not you Peyton"

"I dont want to lose our friendship over this I had to tell him the truth and now Im telling you the truth Im tired"

"Why Peyton why now why not before why ruin everything?" Brooke pretty much was screaming now.

"Because Brooke I couldnt keep it to myself any longer it was killing me that why I was mad everyday I just gosh Brooke Im sorry but I had too"

"Well then know this I will fight for Lucas because I like him and I know he likes me you had your chance and you did nothing so Im going to do whatever I have to so he could be mine and forget about me and our friendship because I have" Brooke said and stormed out of Peytons room.
************************
Peyton woke up from that nightmare. It had been a week since Peyton had declared her true feelings to Lucas and confronted Brooke too.

Every night since then Peyton had the same nightmare how she lost her best friend and Lucas. She couldnt believe how things turned out bad for her.

It had been a week since her life had changed. She didnt go to school all week she couldnt confront anybody. Even though she hasnt gone she knew that the school would be talking about her.

So instead she would stay in bed all day thinking about that night.
************************
*The Day After They Talked*
Lucas was sitting at a table at his mom cafe when Haley walked in.

"Hey have you seen or talked to Peyton I tried calling her but she didnt answer" Haley asked him sitting down.

"No not since yesterday"

"What happend?"

"Well Peyton pretty much told me how she really feels and she told me she likes me" Lucas said drinking his coffee.

"And? What did you tell her?" Haley asked hoping they had finally gotten together.

"I said oh" Haley looked at him funny "wait are you saying she pured out her true feelings for you and all you could say is oh"

"What did you want me to say Haley she caught me off guard I wasnt expecting her to say all those things to me" Lucas was trying to defending himself.

"Luke your such a jackass this girl likes you and now shes probably regretting telling you" Haley said. Lucas was going to say something but in that moment Brooke walked in but she wasnt alone.

She walked in with Rachel and Nathan. That surprised Haley but what surprised her more was that Rachel was wearing a cheerleading outfit.

"Hey Brooke" Lucas said. She went over to kiss him and all 3 sat down with Haley and Lucas. "I know what happend with Peyton last night" Brooke said.

Haley and Lucas just starred at each other "she came over to my house to tell me I cant believe her" Brooke said clearly frustrated.

"Brooke can we not talk about it" Lucas said. Brooke nodded "of course shes not worth our time anyway we have better things to do like plan this party Rachel is throwing."

"Yea about that why is Rachel wearing the outfit?" Lucas asked. "Because an empty spot opened up and Rachel tryed out and made the team" Brooke explained.

"An open spot I thought there were no more open spots" Lucas and Haley were confused. "Well Peyton is off the team so now its Rachels"

"Wait did you seriously just kick Peyton off the team because she was being honest with you" Haley asked feelings angry by all this.

"No she betrayed me and its wasnt because of that she has missed so many practices I lost count its clear she didnt want to be on the team so now she isnt" Brooke said.

"So now the team is so much better with me in it" Rachel said with an attitude. Haley looked at Lucas waiting for him to say something but he didnt.

"Im going to go Luke talk to you later" Haley said. "Oh um Haley now that Peyton isnt on the team you two arent invited" Rachel said smirking.

"dont worry I wouldnt want to go to a plastic bimbos party anyway" Haley said and walked away. Rachel and Brooke glared at her as she left.

"I seriously cant believe your friends with her Lucas" Rachel said. "I'll be right back" Lucas said getting up and walking after Haley...